Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

​If you had to choose between Cannabis Alcohol...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by humble toker, Jun 24, 2015.

1. #1 humble toker, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    If you were told that you have to choose only one substance, Cannabis or Alcohol, and stick to it for the rest of your life without a single chance to ever try the other one again, what would your choice be?

2. That's an easy one :)

3. WEED....

4. I knew it would be an easy one :)
    But vote please! It's a poll.

5. It's obviously cannabis.

The only thing that alcohol has going for it is that you can track it down anywhere, and you're probably not going to ever get arrested for it as long as you don't try to drive or piss on anything in public. The availability is an issue if you're travelling.

6. Cannabis 100%. I quit drinking alcohol completely awhile back and it feels great!

Some people can drink and be fine. I have ptsd and am normally alittle crazy but when I drink I usually get more crazy and get arrested.:(

So I dont drink. ;)

7. You just asked a forum that is catered to weed... I'm done.

8. #8 The Nickatina, Jun 24, 2015
    Glad to know you're done

I'm having a drink then thinking about this.

9. #9 enjoyandlive, Jun 24, 2015
    I'd rather not harm my body :smoke: CANNABIS

10. Go to an AA meeting and ask the same question. Now that would be an interesting poll

11. Definitely cannabis, I barely drink though so not a hard choice

12. Next question: Would you rather fuck bitches or get money?

13. Weed always wins [​IMG]

Money over Bitches.

14. How the fuck they gunna be the Mob when we always on our job?

15. #15 BurnAFewDown, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
    Your on a weed forum....

16. #16 As Above So Below, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2015
    Cannabis by far... Yeah I've greened out before when I haven't had too much to eat but I've never puked for 10 hours after smoking. Drinking on the other hand? I've missed DAYS because of massive hangovers. Where the fuck's bud now? If it's just as dangerous/much worse than alcohol why am I not puking my guts up right now?

Literally every drink you take you're poisoning yourself.... Say what you want about "the devil's drug" but I don't think it causes black outs and massive regrets.

And if you do have lots of those things without drinking / just smoking , you <del>probably </del> should not be doing drugs in the first place.

17. I've never woken up in the streets of a foreign country because of weed, but alcohol...shit happened twice in the philippines. Fuck alcohol.

18. Alcohol should have killed me. Weed is going to make my upcoming job hunt extremely difficult as out of principal I refuse to work for a company who drug tests.

I need a minute to think before I answer.

19. Weed, no doubt. Every time I drink I get sick anyway.

20. I love alcohol, but it has two major drawbacks: 1) aggression, 2) hangover. I heard from my grandmom that there is a substance that makes you high and happy but doesn't cause those two side effects, I just forgot its name :lol: