( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).... HeadyHunters Glass Family Pick Ups ....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HeadyHunter, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Finally got around to photoing and adding this set to my website. Set is by local artist Rob Davis who was apprenticing under Marcel at the Living Glassworks Studio here in Eugene, until recently when he moved to his own spot. This is the last time he will be using this style. Better pictures available via www.headyhunter.com

[​IMG]

2. Newly created facebook page that you can receive updates on new inventory and participate in promotions and giveaways. Check it out, www.facebook.com/theheadyhunter

[​IMG]

3. Here is a sneak peak of five of the eight pendants coming in from Royal's Glass out of WA. The two with encased opals are part of his new Scarab series and the other three are his scaled down "Crusty Banger" pendants. I'll be sure to take some nice photos of all the fumey goodness when they arrive later this week. Got a few new marbles coming into the personal collection which I'm stoked on as well. Hope everyone is having an equally good day. 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Both of these Oasis themed marbles joined the personal collection today. Kaj Beck's 3.43 inch "Purple Sahara Sunset" on the left and a miniature 0.97 inch Burtoni "Paradise" marble on the right, both from '07. Love how the theme is the same, but the marbles are so incredibly different.

[​IMG]

5. Won a raffle being held by Chesterfield Glass Art last night for this incredible collaboration tube between Jared Delong x Bluegrass Man. These collabs were limited to a series of 10, which were all sold to CGA. This is #5/10. I've owned some of Jared's work before and it makes me giddy waiting to check this thing out in person. Can't wait to put a whole bunch of tasty shatter down her throat too  :yummy:

[​IMG]

6. Two available Bo Howe Fillacellos. This dude lays down some of this cleanest designs with awesome variation. His work is a breath of fresh air and it's been a pleasure to watch and support his progression over the last two years.

[​IMG]

7. This thread doesn't get enough love man. Great pick ups and thanks for posting here!

8. Thanks it is much appreciated. I shared this video of Ro Purser's soft glass murrini marble making process on our facebook page but it got almost no love. Maybe yal will be a bit more receptive to it. I thought it was freaking awesome and had to share. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pNnAkDVHl0

9. Better pics available via my website however, here are some awesome double layer hammers and sherlocks from the homie Taylor Sims.

[​IMG]

Need to see some more pictures and videos of this piece when you get it! Congratulations on such a dope piece!

11. :Wave:
    Dude I just read through the whole thread at 4:45 am cuz it is such heady glass. Much love. I like the rigs and the bubblers.
    Peace out blade

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

12. #52 HeadyHunter, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    Thanks yal :) and the delong tube just arrived today, still need to take some nice photos and upload them, probably will happen tomorrow. Today I sent this bad ass hanshaw marble titled Painted Ocean (1.75 in) off to its new home. Here are some photos and the video to go with it. 

[​IMG]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_CAIBLa2cI

13. Here is a teaser pic of some new available neckwear from my friends Andy Ray & David Sigler, over at Galactic Glass, here in Eugene. Those vortices that David makes just about suck you in when you get close. Its crazy how deep he gets them, considering the pendant medium gives you such a small canvas to work on. 

[​IMG]

14. Function video of the new tube and shot of the ridiculously tasty oregon grown & shatterized, headband.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD8oQOZyc-g

[​IMG]

15. This thread is ridiculous!

16. #56 HeadyHunter, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Just scooped these up last night from local artist Conan Phillips. Got a few of his wife's awesome hemp pot-hangers as well which are super dope, I'll try to get some photos of those when I get over to my girlfriend's place (I gave them to her).

[​IMG]

And for good measure a big group shot of some available glass neckwear. Cheers folks!

[​IMG]

17. Some more med shots finally. This is 20g of some really fire Black Berry Kush, which has been vac sealed to perfection  :hello: the terp profile on this strain is crazy strong, find myself smacking my lips after vaping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Time to spread the good word and give away some beautiful glass made by some awesome local artists. Check out www.facebook.com/theheadyhunter for a chance to win.

[​IMG]

19. #59 HeadyHunter, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    Really pleased and honored to add these additions to the collection. Their is a large reef bottom cup/jar, end cane of Jacks parrot fish millie, end cane of some raw reef, end cane of Jacks white & black linework millie, slice of jack's flower millie and a few different slices/chips of raw reef clusters. \\m/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Here is a sneak peak of a batch of Geode pendants courtesy of Noah Rockland. The smallest piece in the top is a cab with no loop, that is going to be set into a custom piece of a jewelry. 

[​IMG]

Going to be dropping a lot of cool items from some highly desired artists at the start of the year. This is a dual-colored 1 of 2 custom sandblasted pendant by Jameson Siudut and will be available soon. Stay tuned for a ton of awesome new art.

[​IMG]