¿Suggestion for Newbie's Seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ash23, Apr 2, 2004.

1. I'm getting ready to start my growing (indoor), and I have read everyone's guide atleast twice. I don't want to jump right in with hellacious seeds incase I flop, so with that in mind I'm curious on everyone's suggestion for starting seeds. I don't want anything less than middies (can you blame me lol). A friend of mine keeps pressing me towards 'blue-berries' which I like very much, but I am not sure if I'm ready for that beings I'm just starting out. I'll keep checking back to see what you choose, and I'll let you know how things progress as I go with it. If I don't respond for a while, or if you want, email my acct at ash23@charter.net

Ash23

2. Just use some bagseed and fool around with that.

and once youve growen a plant or two and feel confident about your growing abilitys then switch over to some hella nice shiz that you can buy online or whatnot.

good luck.

peace,
    Will

3. First off, thanks for the quick response Will. It's great to see how fast people respond. Secondly, getting reliable seeds in my small area will be a challenge in itself, but through the right people I should be able to manage. If you haven't guessed already, I'm in the USA and in Wisconsin of all places. I'll keep in touch to let you know as to what I get and IF I get any.

Hopefully luck will be on my side. I have my connections for buying my herbal supplements and I'm very happy for that, but I want to be able to say "Here! Try MY stuff". I know a guy who cross-bread some sweet shit and it liked to of knocked me on my ass and then some! But he got busted and I can't get stuff from him (naming: seeds, lights, etc) So I have to start from scratch.

I'm planning on going with 3-4 Flourescent lights, aluminum shielding caps, and possible aluminum wall runs for a closet where the bottom half is aluminum shielding and the top is a white to mylar color. The only thing I'm going to have fun with is masking the smell. (any suggestions for that are welcome too) All-in-all I'm figuring it's about a 200-300 dollar project for my mid-class project.

4. kanmann, you've made my day :) On the site you gave me, are there any fav's that you'd recommened? I see the list is long enough to supply anyone's interests... but I figured before jumping in, maybe get people's personal preference.

5. I'm thinking for my starter plant of using Shiva Shanti II
    ... What do you guys think? It's a low-priced starter with great yield. It's Afghani with a high Indica aroma. Fill me in :) If you live in Wisconsin near me, maybe if it all turns out ok, we'll smoke the benefits ;)

Grasscity Deals Near You