¿Que Pasa?

Discussion in 'General' started by vatoloco, May 5, 2003.

1. Hey, what's up my fellow blades...just wanted to wish all of you a great Cinco de Mayo. Stay high and drunk all day long in order of Mexico's Independence Day!

Cerveza y Tequila y Mota

Oops, my bad Zia...goes to show you how much I know about Mexican culture lol

Great link btw...now I've got an understanding about it, I didn't even know they battled Napoleon's army.

2. I wish I could. Fucking exams...

3. a bit late but thats a typical stoner for yas!

now a song... it will have to be the only one i know.....

la cucaracha, la cucaracha,
    ya no peude caminar,
    porque no tiene, porque no tiene,
    marihuana que fumar.

ya no peude caminar,
    marihuana que fumar.

ya no peude caminar,
    marihuana que fumar.
    EVERYBODY!.....
    ya no peude caminar,
    marihuana que fumar.

ya no peude caminar,
    marihuana que fumar!

ya no peude caminar,
    marihuana que fumar!

:D

4. LOL is that how the song really goes? I never noticed that marihuana part...

I kept correcting people last night when they thought it was Mexico's Independence Day, it was a good conversation starter with the ladies too.

5. LAAAAA LAAAAA BUMBA :)

6. Well since you asked...

My friend Gary came by around 5:30 and woke me up from my nap. I told him I wasn't ready yet and for him to come back in an hour.
    I went back to sleep and he came back to pick me up, he owes me money so I had him drive. We stopped by 7-11, picked up some Bacardi, and headed to this Mexican restaurant called Hacienda to meet some friends. When we got there the place was packed. It was so crowded we couldn't even try going inside. They had an outdoor patio and tents with drinks all around...it was so nice out yesterday, I'm glad the tents weren't needed.
    We couldn't find my friend Pete and his gal Carol who had free tickets to a comedy show at the Funny Bone that started at 8. On our way down there he calls my cell and tells me to meet him in front of the place. The place was sold out and we were 15 minutes late so we couldn't get in. They had an outdoor bar there so we drank a few margaritas and dos equi (sp?) and then went to Applebees to meet some girl Gary knows that works there. Ate there and then we went to this bar in my neighborhood called Malone's...it's like our Cheers. Had a few margaritas that were only a couple bucks each and then we proceeded to the bar my mom bartends at. At around midnight we get a call from Dana the Applebees girl and she invites us over to her dorm to party a bit before she went to sleep. I smoked a few bowls with her roommate and passed out. Gary wakes me up and I slept the whole ride back to my place. I crashed around 5 and this morning was hell on earth...I'm so glad I'm a pothead and not an alcoholic.

7. hey i heard that song on a movie before!