Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

¿¿Fuzzy mossy stuff at the bottom of my Grinder??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cosmos136, May 31, 2012.

1. [quote name='"cosmos136"']on and off smoker.
    I don't solely use this when I smoke anyway.
    So I can smoke it?
    Can't wait![/quote]

Yes you can lol

2. Yeah smoke it! Hit it easy if u hit it like normal smoke u'll burn it up fast! get ya blazed in a hit or two!

3. you must not smoke alot if you only have that much after 5 years. i get that much in maybe a month

4. Jeeeze for 4 to 5 years you must have a shit load of kief hahahahaha. Thats preety funny lol, it must have been over flowing... Im curiois how u never knew u had that compartment?

5. Mother of god...

6. troll. no way you smoked for 5 years and only have that much keif. what'd you use it once a month?

7. i dunno, i just never noticed it.
    I bought it in San Francisco.

But people here are really lame. Because I said I had THIS for 4 to 5 years, NOT that I've been grinding with this for 4 to 5 years.
    When I'm gone this is usually at the bottom of the drawer back home.

I just scooped it all up and roll a joint.
    I was thinking of making like a cupcake and putting all this kief in it and getting slammed, but I rolled a joint.
    If it burst into flames I'm gonna be pissed!

If anybody wants to see a kief joint, let me know. I'll post a pic, I'm not smoking it until tonight and it is currently in line with the others joints that need to be smoked 1st...hehe!!

8. A kief joint will burn VERY fast, if I was you I'd unroll it and put the kief in a different joint with weed.

9. one kief joint would be like smoking 5 joints of weed have fun

10. I saved up kief for one month and I had it to the brim lol

11. Fuck I barley let my grinder get a half bowl of kief before my dry fiend sell smokes it lol

12. Thats keif.....

13. thanks! Do you like it in Humboldt County

14. Dude if you havent smoked it yet, dont smoke a keif joint. Pack a bowl with some bud 3/4 full, put a big ass layer of kief on, and cover that with some more bud. Then smoke. Youll be glad you did that over a joint :smoke:

15. that keif joint is LONG gone!!
    :smoking:

16. Mold bro don't smoke it unless you wanna die!

17. Haha that's hilarious.
    Enjoy your find. That's better than finding money.

18. haha hope ya enjoyed it :smoke:

19. The funniest part is you said you were going to roll a J with it. Hyped me up for some bud dust, stay high op :smoke:

20. ROCK ON! HE DISCOVERED KIEF! Awesome surprise, eh? Love it! :hello: