Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

£50 weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Treepuffer313, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Holy shit. It was about £12.50 a gram when I lived in northern England, so £25 for 2g.

2. It looks good weed. Is it damp though?

There is no way we can tell the weight from a picture. I would invest in a set of scales to check yourself. A lot of people are now selling in 0.8 and advertising it as a gram. So I would say that you have 4 grams there. And if he is saying it's .3 short then it could only be 3.7. Prices are getting ridiculous. Only way to stop these people charging ridiculous rates is to weigh it up and refuse to buy it if it's under.

3. i get a quarter for £50 in Scotland

4. Maybe half what your looking for there... £20 to £25 would be a fair price on this..

[​IMG]

5. [quote name='"Mat369"']It looks good weed. Is it damp though?

There is no way we can tell the weight from a picture. I would invest in a set of scales to check yourself. A lot of people are now selling in 0.8 and advertising it as a gram. So I would say that you have 4 grams there. And if he is saying it's .3 short then it could only be 3.7. Prices are getting ridiculous. Only way to stop these people charging ridiculous rates is to weigh it up and refuse to buy it if it's under.[/quote]

No it's not damp at all. It's really good bud. He always gets me nice bud, he is my childhood friend :p

6. [quote name='"Sherak"']Maybe half what your looking for there... £20 to £25 would be a fair price on this..

[/quote]

Wow can't imagine getting that much for so little! Where do you live?

7. Here is a picture of the bag next to a lighter and 2p.
    Got a pic of the actual bud as well, it's nice!
    Thanks for all replies.
    I must say after putting in into one bag it does look a bit on the smallish side to me but it is very good weed and he did say it was 0.3 under what it should have been. He also blazed me on a joint because it was small.
    Cheers guys!

ForumRunner_20121212_163532.png

ForumRunner_20121212_163547.png

Also the second pic looks like there's not that much in there but it is piled up lol.

8. Depends where you are
    that looks like 3.5 to me which is about right for £50 in greater London which I'm guessing your are from

9. Looks like you probably got somewhere between 3 and 4g. If it's dank that's standard pricing.

10. Anyway dude, dont just throw money at your dealer and hope for the best, ask him how much a gram is. Then ask hum about the price of a q because unless you're in the more expensive parts of the world then you can get a q for 50£

11. Invest in some scales. I'm from the uk and got some on ebay for like 3 or 4 pounds with postage included. Tiny cost and then you can judge which dealers are more trustworthy etc.

12. Yeah bro thats around 3.7.

13. #33 sugar tits, Dec 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
    Your dumb

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

14. You're*
    Don't be like that.

15. Holt shit, I've never come across a price that high here in the UK. £10/g is overpriced enough, I'd have to quit altogether at that price.

16. ^^^Where you at? how much is a gram where you are? do you pay for g's seperate or get a lot of weight

17. most i`ve paid is £10 a gram or 70 for a q nowadays though its £50 a q found a new dealer and his stuff is much better than the other person

18. If you're paying anything more than £10 per gram, in most parts of the uk, then find another guy :)

19. We get like blue cheese and nice haze for 60 a q, then its 50 for like leafy buds, still does the job, never really found cheap bud in uk

20. Haven't read all the posts but going by those bags it looks like 2-3 grams? Might just be because I cant get any size reference but they look like normal bags..