Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

£40 or ~$80 for an ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eelarch, May 11, 2010.

1. Okay my friend said he is getting in ounces for 40 quid, im not sure like what this will be like.

Schwag, mids?

Or is it worth jsut going along and seeing what it is and buying it up quickly if its good :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. My brother is at university in Edinburgh. I know he gets those prices for an ounce of some mediocre mids. Go along and check it out but don't be pressured into buying.

3. I don't believe in different levels of mids. If he says it's mediocre mids, I'm gonna say it's schwag

4. Say what you like. They're mids. Not schwag.

5. I doubt it but just ask for pictures (good ones) of some and if it's legit then go for it man. If not you could buy the shwag and make firecrackers or cannabutter as quality makes no difference there

6. Nothing to believe in it's just a fact. Quality below "dank" still varies greatly.

7. whats schwag?? yall talkin bout reggieehhh??

8. I got an O of some nice mids for £60 a while back

9. yes, reggie is a sugarcoated way of saying downtown brown.

10. Reggie is still mids, as in regular. schwag is dirt weed, brown,full of seeds and stems and pretty shitty quality.

11. REGGIE BUSH, BOBBY BROWN, SARAH SCHWAG,

The nasty is notorious and goes by many names.