Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

£25 ($38) for 3 grams?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hippie flip, Sep 11, 2010.

1. so i just located a dealer after a long time of not having one and he offered me 3 grams for £25 and says it "pure stinks." should i go for it or sound like a shit deal?

2. Go for it, if its descent stuff it would normally go for 60-70USD where i live

3. 3 grams is almost an eighth I think? to me it sounds like a good deal. just make sure you look at it, smell it and all that stuff before you buy it.

4. yeah an 8th is 3.5. thanks for the advice.

5. if you want to trust his word, then yeah.

but i get 3.5g of high grade mids for £20

6. Meet up with him but look at what he's got before you buy. If it's schwag tell him to fuck himself and leave.

7. yeah man i used to always buy quarters of northern lights of a good friend for £40 until he stopped selling...those were the days. been really dry lately so just going to buy it and if i dont like it i wont get it again.

and yeah i trust his word, a good friend of mine suggested him to me.

8. well, iv got two dealers who both sell 3 grams for £20