Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

£15 bag. whadda ya think.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PigsOnTheWings, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Just picked this up, already smoked a little blunt (100% out of the leafy bits, standard rizla size) this is whats left..[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks like a nice bud, how much did you get for 15 euro?

3. GBP: 15, normally he gives me 1.7g
    UK.

4. that is expensive in us dollars

5. yup, normal price is £10 per gram, but this is a nice size for the money

6. yeah for a half eighth, thats not bad man.

7. dont even need to use the grinder its so dry it crumbles lovely

8. I like the color to the bud very nice 9/10 also converted to US dollars I pay the same amount as you.

9. #9 TeHNeutral, Feb 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2013
    Not bad for a benner and a fiver mate, the bud looks a little dry but what do you expect when it's almost all grown by Vietnamese gangs.
    Would smoke the shit out of that :)

Pick up a clipper they're a UK stoners bic. But better.
    Pokey is invaluable.

10. haha, i like the click lighters, i always let my spliffs go out accidently and its a pain in the thumb after a while, plus im pretty sorted, got a brush i use as a PDT (pokey down thing), also helps getting the crystals out

11. No it's about $26. Where I lived in murika it was $2O a g

Sent from above

12. Looks good mate. Pretty decent for 15 quid!

What strain is it specifically?

13. not bad but I get 1.7 for £13.50

14. As far as people have posted in terms of UK prices this looks like a good grab.

congrats, enjoiiiii it :D

15. yeah, pretty happy, nice and strong, not sure what it is, smells like bubblegum, tastes like cheese..
    god knows, but i liked it