Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

£10 For A Few Bags Of Shake?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazin83, Apr 29, 2014.

1. I have a friend that grows and he said he will give me a few of them little dealer baggies full of shake for £10 its Neville's haze, really nice stuff he has 20 grams (no stems or seeds) of it so ill prob get like 5 grams for £10, would you take this offer :smoke:

2. Idk how much £10 is but I'm guessing it's not much. Yeah I'd buy it just to have some shit to roll a bunch of joints with

3. #3 snoopdog6502, Apr 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2014
    all 20 grams for 10 is a deal.

tell him that.

4. only getting 5 grams for £10

5. Well you should talk him into like 6 or 7 for 10 pounds, how much do you normally drop on a g of fire?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

I throw that shit in the compost by the bucket load. Even some popcorn buds.

7. Why? Its smoke-able.

Weed is legal here, nobody wants shake, I could make hash but I never get around to it and dont want a shitload sitting around the house and garage. I have 5 full grown sativa's hanging in my garage I never got around to trimming and jaring, been there 3 weeks,lol has to be a few ounces.

9. Ahh fair enough we smoke it here because its cheaper, but i get like 2 grams of dank off this guy for £10

10. id see if hed just sell it all for £25 which would be more reasonable

11. Get the lot and make a batch of brownies or qwiso! Or both!