¡Beeline wrapping help¡

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Fallingutopia, Apr 2, 2013.

1. I wanna wrap my bic with beeline but was wondering if there's a simple knot for easy dispensing from the coil... Anybody please help

2. Hmmm youd have to be some boyscout to work out an efficient knot. The best way Ive come across is to start at the bottom of the lighter and wind it to the top.

Having the tip at the top near the flame is ideal. You can just unwind it and work it down to the bottom (will run out of fluid first I promise). You should be able to simply press the end to the rest of the hemp wick and it will stick.

3. My current attemped went top to bottom in wraping while tuching the cord I wnna light under the last wrap I also broke the double line on tthe metal and feed the thin bee line through that preatty efficiant so far..there was a thread I saw that looked amazing but the pictures weren't there he said he had two knows for easy dispence... I'm open to all ideas this is fun

4. Pretty simple, just start from the bottom and work your way up. The wax is sticky enough to keep the hempwick attached to the lighter.

5. ^This. I could not for the life of me figure out how people were doing this, "it's just coiled around, sitting there being convenient and shit. Where's the knot?" Apparently it's kinda self maintaining. Now I'm just wondering, how much better are these products, really?? My final lighting method will be an HerbIron, but I'd like to cut out butane before I have the money for that