My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Zooma, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Being weird is a lot more fun than being normal isn't it? To each their own, you have your tv show and I have my booze, womanizer personality and debauchery

2. Yeah, the show is literally all I have. Thanks-, I mean thats pretty astute you picked up on that right away. Is it THAT apparent I have no life?

3. No No I'm not saying that. I'm just saying everyone has their own thing. You could do the same things I do. I'm not trying to be an asshole, sorry if it came off as that.

4. my son and daughter watch my little pony. they'll be 3 in about 2 weeks.

5. [​IMG]Why you buyin the German version, Arthur? The Finnish dub sounds better if you're gonna go foreign.

[​IMG]
    THATS a warface.

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    HA!...because reasons. 

7. http://youtu.be/CclzM_Be0Qg
    [​IMG]
    I gotta be me.

8. pffft ponies,  

Samurai jack is where it's at

9. ive come to realize that i like ponies for the same reason anyone likes anything. cus i see the truth in it. the most high, the supreme. wherever we find it, we go there. its a different hing for each of us, but we all seek the same happiness.

10. I watched it when it first started to spread around 4chan. After Season 3 ended, I lost interest (Mainly due to the ridiculous fan base) 

11. she's like, cheer up man, at least you got me.

just got my morning pony fix on the hub. bigscreen, 1080 p bitchezzzzz. with cereal toast coffee an a banana. i am a KING! they played Swarm of the Century and Winter Wrap Up. Winter Wrap up has gotta be one of my favorite episodes right up there with A Friend in Deed and Sleepless in Ponyville. what are your favorite episodes and why?

12. Luna Eclipsed, Ponyville Confidential, Magic Duel, Applebuck Season, The Last Roundup, Lesson Zero, Suite and Elite.

ooo you like the dramatic ones. those ones have my buttcheeks clenched to the very end

14. rofl...angstrom...you cray, dawg. hella cray.

15. Glad I found this thread...lol.