Survivor Man (against) Man vs. Wild!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Tuk2, Nov 15, 2008.

1. #1 Tuk2, Nov 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2008
    Who would you choose to help you to survive the farthest reaches of the world? REMEMBER BEAR USES A FILM CREW AND LEE USES A HANDHELD!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FIGHT!!! [/mortal combat]

2. survivorman all the way

3. The only reason i could see for picking Bear Grylles over Les Straud is because his name is fucking Bear Grylles, and the only more badass name that I can think of would have to be Carniverous-Rex Rammhammer the XXVIII

And also les has a fucking spear, and where can you possibly go wrong in a survival situation with a spear.

4. Not only could Les survive longer than Bear in a real survival situation, he actually puts himself in danger.

Granted he has standby crews that can come in, he's in the situation alone.

Remember that ocean storm episode?

5. Les wins. Hands down.

Guy is a champ.

6. exactly.

7. haha, les has all the votes lol.. 7-0

8. That's because Bear is a tea sippin' pussy who couldn't survive a day on his own.

9. i picked Bear Grylls, but hear me out:

I know that he has a camera crew, and isn't really surviving on his own, and is lil bitch pretty much. I love Les Stroud, and love Survivorman, and think he's fuckin badass.

But, if i were in a situation where i would need to survive in a remote place like that. I would probably give up on surviving, and Bear Grylls might be a lil hot sex before I die in the wilderness.

10. Bear Grylls is a bitch! anyone see the article in that british newspaper that exposed Bear as a fraud? WHile their filmin that show he is stayin in nearby hotels at night and eating gourmet meals....Les Stroud is the man for these reasons: He's Canadian, He isn't a pussy, He does all his own filming, His show kicks ass, and He knows what he's talking about.

11. Les Stroud FTW. :hello:

I mean, Bear Grylls is out there with an entire camera crew, is allegedly "eating gourmet meals", and still decides to drink his own piss just for funsies?

Dude's a freak!

;)

12. Lol, you're right!

Les rocks. He's so cool with his cans of pop and talking about being oot and aboot. :D

13. Survivor man! He's hella better. but Bear Grylls knows his shit!

14. Yeah cos he has the time to research it all while sitting at the computer in his hotel. :rolleyes:

I saw a little bit of Man vs. Wild today and he was poking a really dangerous spider. He makes me feel like he's showing off, not actually helping people survive. It seems like he makes a lot of stupid decisions just to show everyone what he's capable of.

With Les, it feels like he's just teaching you, not showing off (even though he's really impressive). Especially since he has to do all the camera work. And you watch him walking off into the distance for a nice shot, and you know he has to walk all that way back. :p

15. I think the credits actually mention a survival expert. Who needs research when you have a pro right off camera? ;)

16. Lol. So does Bear actually know anything? I mean, I know he has a pretty cool resume, but does he actually know how to survive?

17. There's only one way to find out...

Put him on Survivorman! :smoking:

18. Hell yeah! Make him carry his own equipment. :D

19. That must be where he practices his survival techniques. On his very own special island. ;)

So, which kid do you think is going to turn out more well-adjusted? Jesse or Marmaduke? :p

20. Lol, poor Marmaduke.

I saw in the credits of Survivorman that Les also does the music for the series. He's kickass at his harmonica. :D