Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

NJ Veggie Bucket Beatiful Budz 56k warning(macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Weight448, Oct 20, 2011.

1. just going to use this thread to post all recent pickups, got some nice haze and some other no name shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Looks pretty dankburgler

3. young white male with short brown hair thats the suspect

4. looks like some good stuff enjoy it.

5. looks like a nice roll dude. you two step the dutchies?

6. Hahah yes indeed it is the young suspect, thats my boy sparkin up .. too bad it was some middies in that blunt though.

Thanks and two step ?

7. New shit type firey real fluffy, and a blunt ofcourse. Dutch master cigarillo :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. 2 step is what im assuming i do with my favorite, the "Green Game" cigars, a south jersey favorite where im from.

also known as "pearling a dutch" but i call it "mummy wrap"

its when you peel off the outer leaf of the cigar, then do the usual, then re-apply the outer leaf super tight. it makes the longest lasting blunt youll ever smoke.

9. Bud looks amazing! but you know anyone can just un-swirl the swirls and make the picture back to normal?

10. oh, yes always ofcourse. thats my only method of rolling blunts i use, although around here nobody really says 2 step

hmm lol never really thought of it but i dont think anyones really going through the trouble. if they do oh well :p

11. ...ahhh maaan! U so fuct, dood!

12. Looks good. I pass rt9 every now and then when i go to ac

13. 856

whats good

14. an O some nice no name haze smells very fruity have yet to smoke it:hello::hello::smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Got my hands on some Granddaddy Purp :smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Ridiculous nugs! Covered in white :p

17. Looks like some nice as fuck NJ outdoor buds!