Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first lid

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Moseley66, Sep 29, 2011.

1. So I picked up my first ounce about a month ago for $360 (40 below normal in my area) and got too lazy to post pictures, haha. It was special but I can't even remember the date now so oh well...

Anyways I took some picture after I had smoked a little(7 grams) but for the most part it's all there. I love this shit, it makes me feel happy/lazy/funny and tastes great. Here's a pic of it in a Tupperware container:
    [​IMG]

And a few more up close:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for lookin!

2. lid? what is this 1960?

bud looks pretty dank though, enjoy that smoke :bongin:

3. looks good man! i wish i had some right now.

4. I for one love the old school words

5. looks kinda leafy but still pretty dank. that's not 21g in the first pic is it? sure doesn't look like it....

6. Your area sucks bro :/ Its like 150-180 for that quality in my region, keep smokin! :smoke:

7. I've got a scale, it might not be 21 grams in that pic, but I bought 28 and had it weighed on the spot. I didn't get ripped but to give you a sense of weight of these nugs that big nug in the bottom right of the first picture was about 4 grams, the 2nd picture was 3 grams, and the 3rd was 4 grams.

8. #8 Doobious Joe, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2011
    Nice pick up! Don't listen to the price snobs who act like everyone lives in a marijuana abundant area...Supply and Demand is not an easy concept for a certain segment of the population to understand and deal with, apparently.

@Moseley66, just noticed your location...I urge you to go get The Source Field Investigations by David Wilcock. It will blow your FUCKING mind dude...he has a strong strong scientific case that time is three dimensional just like space and is actually coupled to it and atoms are kinda like the capacitors...its fucking insane, bro!

9. I love when people come in and say "aww dude that sucks, out here that'd cost me 10 dollars" lol. Who cares what you pay? Because its not going to change prices everywhere else and its kind of a bummer pissing on someones parade.

Congrats on the bud. Looks dense.

10. I'm gonna check that out because I love stuff like that. Science=interesting.