Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$ir$mokalotapot'z a lotta pot thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by -ir-mokalotapot, Jun 26, 2011.

1. #1 -ir-mokalotapot, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    What up yall, Im always pickin up some dank nugs every few days so I figured I should start a little pickup thread. All these nugs come from the streets of the Central Valley, not a medical club.

This first nug is what Im currently smoking, it is a big ass 1.5 no name dank. It is a strong indica bud and the smell is really OG if you know what I mean. I payed $15 bucks for 1.8 of this stuff last night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second nugs are also no name danks that smell and taste soooo fuckin fruity almost like fruity pebbles. I smoked the last of this a day or two ago but I had the pic on my computer so I threw it up. I payed $10 for a gram.

[​IMG]

This bud is also no name and it doesnt look that great but it actually smells better than it looks. I cant even describe how it smells but it so sweet that Im about to smoke a bowl of it right now.

[​IMG]

This pic is really old but was on my computer so here ya go... It was some kind of purp and was super stoney.

[​IMG]

Ill update this thread whenever I pickup and hopefully Ill get a better quality camera soon lol :smoke:

2. Good looking buds man. Wish I could get those prices here...

3. Looking great :smoke:

4. Did you pick them up from a MMJ dispenery ?

5. nice buds dude. lucky man right here with that fire lol. i got a 8th of mids. lol:( i get good shit like this maybe twice a month if that.

6. Haha thanks dude when it comes your way just grab it while u can haha

No my buddy has a med card and grows so that where most of my nug comes from but i get bud off the street. Im not a mmj patient.
    Ru from the burg in cali?

7. Haha, nah...Pennsylvania. How is Pittsburg (no "H"), in Cali? I was thinking about moving to CA, maybe that's the spot for me. :D

8. those nugs are lookin fantastic, and so are those prices!

you should move just a couple inches back for less blur :D

9. great bud great prices. nice man enjoy

10. Haha yah thatd be pretty cool it wouldnt be to much of a change that way lol, but its pretty cool I know someone who lives there thats why I asked :smoke:

haha alright Ill keep that in mind

Thanks man and thanks for the rep!

11. Whats up yall bumpin my thread with some ogXpurps gods gift my favorite strain. I had a 1.7 nug but it was smoked before I took pics. I got probably .7 or .8 right here what do you think? It smells so skunky and tastes soooo fruity and purpy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Heres some cheese bud that I got, it was a gram for ten bucks and its sooooo dank. The nugs are like little christmas trees...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. nice nugs man, where in the central valley you from?

14. Thanks man, Im from Visalia Ca. Are you from the valley?

15. me and my friends harvest 23 gram nug
    [​IMG]

16. im in the valley to, also nice nug man is that the cola?? looks outdoor correct me if im wrong.

17. #18 -ir-mokalotapot, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011

Thats chill dude where at?

And thanks yeah it is the khola of a brazilian haze outdoor grow

edit: i wrote indoor yesterday for some reason i mustve been really high lol my bad it was outdoor

18. I traided a half 8th of haze for a half 8th of this just now from my boy. :bongin:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]