Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Purple HaZe :):):):):):)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by topshelfganja19, May 5, 2011.

1. This shit is prooooper. so frosty and tasty. Strong creeper indica high :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. ......:0

I wants. Send here, plz.

3. ha this aint even mine! my friend was lucky to pick some up and he's smoking a couple bowls with me. I just had to take a pic though.

4. that looks beautiful.

5. I think smoking that would be a crime, but at the same time, so would not smoking it.

6. That is a good friend right there.

Enjoy! *so jealouz*

7. i feel guilty...

8. All in all, I think it would be best to smoke it for the greater good.

9. haha ill say :D

10. then that i shall do!

11. Lol! pls +rep:D

12. yes, im noticing the big elephant in the thread, im sure some other old blades have seen this and have withheld bringing in the shitstorm starter "PURPLE HAZE NO LONGER EXISTS"

but yeah, what you have looks dank as hell my friend, but it's not purple haze.

13. Mmmm frostyyyy

14. As stated above, it's not the actual purple haze, but purple or not, that is some dank bud you got there my friend

15. no shitstorm here, i'm well aware that it is not in existence. just sayin what they dealer said it was which i know better than to believe what they say, i figured it would intrigue ppl to take a look :p

16. no doubt, it looks like a giant purple frosted flake.