Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Green Crack, OG Kush, Blue Dream, and Sour Diesel (Cali Medical)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by rorkster2, May 4, 2011.

1. #1 rorkster2, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    I moved out here to Cali a few months ago and just found out my aunt that I'm staying with has a 10 megapixel camera. So naturally today I borrow it for my personal enjoyment. Just picked up 4 different strains from the club so here they are in no particular order.

Green Crack
    [​IMG]

Genetics- Sativa
    Smell-Very smooth (almost like a slight mentholish) minty fruit oder. Best smelling bud I've had in a while, doesnt even smell very much like weed but I can't get enough of it!
    Cost-$50/ 8th
    Notes-This is by far the prettiest strain I've seen in my 3 months in Cali.

Organic Sour Diesel
    [​IMG]

Genetics-Very Sativa Dominant
    Smell- Powerful sweet earthy aroma with grapefruit smell undertones.
    Price-$20/g
    Notes-This is the stickiest bud I've ever felt! It's like its been coated in honey.

Blue Dream
    [​IMG]

Genetics-80% Sativa/ 20% Indica
    Smell-Sweet/spicy with a distinct fruity tang
    Price-$15/gram
    Notes-I've had Blue Dream several times but this is some of the better looking buds of it I've seen.

Last but defenitly not least...
    OG Kush
    [​IMG]

Genetics- Indica
    Smell- Very overpowering earthy sweet/spicy lemony fruit aroma. Pretty much punches you in the face with
    Price-$60 an 8th
    Notes-In the 3 months I've been here this is my favorite strain I've blazed (although the Green Crack is right behind it)

Attached Files:

2. Frosty looking bud dude! So tasty :yummy:

3. nice buds man looks dank as hell
    hows the organic sour D? I hear that the organics have a much more pungent smell and taste.

4. #4 rorkster2, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2011
    I've only smoked a tiny bit of it but its by far one of the stickiest buds i've bought. And it is defenitly more pungent smelling then other Diesel I've smelled but that may because the only other time I've had it was way back in MD (where bud is no where near as fine as it is here). I also have a little OG Bubble Hash but I didn't take a pic of it yet. Maybe later.

5. those are some sexy ass buds ! 3 of my favorite strains OG SOUR and Blue dreams..

6. My only complaint about these pictures are that they are to big! Haha