Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Oregon frosty Dank Pickup - PICS!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazediOregon, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Hey everyone.

We are about to reieve a bad snow storm here in the northwest so I decided to stock up before it :D

Got 7.5 grams of this for $60. (dank is cheap as hell in the Pacific northwest:D) he said it was Captain Kush

the pics of the buds look like there isn't much but some of those nugs are quite large, upwards of 3 grams. The high is very strong. I gotta smoke 1 small bowl to get blazed !

Let me know what you guys think !! :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Like Christmas.

3. WOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

7.5 for 60

down in charlotte a quarter runs me a 115 sometimes 100

4. 7.5 for 60. Fuck you. Great looking buds man :smoke:

5. You got one lucky ass deal, great bud & price!

6. Only 60$! Thats incredible, great pickup

7. thanks everyone!

yeah I have no idea why it's so inexpensive for the good stuff here. I think there's just a lot of it !!! haha

this stuff is cured so well!! the buds are very dense, and produce thick cloudy, musky smoke :)

8. damn man thats ridiculous! you need a new hookup I would never pay that much for a quarter, even if it was fire.

9. I feel ya down here in South Charlotte its expesive except i found a pretty nice hookup just no camera for pictures

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

10. Yeah it really boils down to who you know sometimes ;)

11. I hear too many good things about Oregon. Should have applied to UO smh

12. Hell ya im from oregon as well, shits cheap as fuck and its some of the best shit

13. what parts of oregon are you guys from

14. Bend.. What about you

15. lol thats funny...60 bucks for a quad is a fuckin steal man what u mean how much u gettin ur quads for?

16. Gotta love those 60$ dollar quads in the NW :D

I'm anticipating this storm as well, hoping for a ton of white

17. Eastern Oregon here. Did you get it at a dispensery type of place? I have my OMMP card and will be in portland this weekend. Can you P.M. me some info in any place I can get some meds. I love calling it medicine. :smoke:

18. Nice to see other Oregon folks here! In the Portland area myself, and I go to college there.

fishingNW, sorry but I got this bud the old fashioned way :)

19. theres a cannabis lounge in portland. my ommp buddy was telling me about it. havent got a chance to go yet

20. I pay $85 for quarters of dank in south charlotte near the arboretum haha