Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

2.8g nug of green crack

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by justan, Nov 19, 2010.

1. So i picked up 3 grams of some green crack today. Paid 50 for it and it was definitely worth it :D I was supposed to be getting an eighth, but my dood had less than he thought, but it's all good.

There was .2 grams of popcorn nugs in the bag. These little nugs were super fluffy and there were about 3 decent sized nugs. Packed 2 bowls of that and still have a little nug of that left, plus this 2.8g nug. This nug is pretty damn dense.

This is some bomb ass weed too. Has a nice typical weed smell with a bit of a tangy pungency to it. Smokes real nice. Super smooth hits. Tastes pretty much how it smells, just not nearly as strong, but it has a pretty good taste. I bet if you vaporized this it would be amazing!

Anyway, enough with the rambling, here's the pics!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stay high guys, I know I will be :smoke:

2. i think green crack is a bad name for bud. it makes me feel sketchy when i say "i got that green crack." but otherwise, that looks like a nice pickup :bongin:

3. Nice pickup bro, how was the high?

4. ^^^ you can also call green crack...

cush.....this was its original name

5. That's 2.8g's? TIGHT!:D

6. In total I got 4 hits off of two bowls (packed the bowls light anyway because I knew I wasn't going to be hanging with the people I was with for too long) and I was pretty ripped for a good hour and a half(which is extremely long for how high my tolerance is right now). The high was pretty heady feeling, with a slight indica boddy buzz going on. This is definitely one of those strains that just picks you up. I really liked it. I'll give a better smoke report tonight after I smoke a whole bowl to myself.

I'm also not too found of the name either, but hey, weed is weed. Every time I've had 'green crack' it's been super flame.

It does have a slight kushy smell and an even lighter kushy taste.

7. that one nug is 2.8 grams?!

8. Eh, 2.7 - 2.8. Can't remember but it's one of the two. Either way, .1 isn't much of a difference haha. This shit was dense. Just broke it up into smaller buds and it filled a whole pill container. This shit is super sticky too. Just breaking it into small nugs my fingertips got so sticky they could stick together.

9. Eh, theres no way possibly. I would say it was a gram at most. 2.8 would pack way more than two small bowls that give 4 hits. Invest in a scale?

10. that cant be 2.8g

11. Yeah. Except I saw it weighed out in front of me.

I got 4 hits off of two bowls but the first bowl I was smoking with 5 other people, I got 2 hits off that bowl, and actually I was lucky to get two hits for how many people there were. The second bowl I was with 2 other people and we each took two hits and my friend bought the rest of the bowl for 3 dollars. I PERSONALLY got 4 hits.

And that was off of .2 - .3 of popcorn nugs that were in the bottom of the bag, of which there is still a good two bowls worth. I haven't even smoked off the big nug yet.

Invest in a brain?

12. That would have to be a dense as fuck nug to be approx 2.8g's, but fuck it I've had dense shit man, looks good congrats on the pick up.

13. At first, I was going to make a post for people to stop hating on the weight. But damn, the only nug I've gotten that's come close to that weight at that size looking at a lighter was brick mids.

2.8 is crazy! I wasn't there to see it though, so I won't battle it.

14. I have a buddy that grows outdoors so his bud isn't quite as dense, but he cures in a paper bag, turning it over every day, and it cures dense as hell. It's not highs, more like mids, but the weight per bud is amazing!

15. Sorry dude, you got fucked. There's no way that's anywhere close to 2.8 or 2.7 for that matter.

Looks like it would make a fat nickel bag though...

16. Uh, you titled this thread "2.8g nug of green crack" You just said you had more that was in a bag. So clearly what is pictured above is not 2.8. No need to be rude. Only trying to help

17. #18 PJV575, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    He said his connect didn't have enough nug for an 8th (3.5) so he got 3.0 instead: a 2.8g nug (pictured) and .2 in the form of popcorn nugs.

But two bowl packs should be .6 at least. The average bowl-pack size is .3...

18. You all can argue about the weight, but I watched it get weighed. On my scale as well. Pretty sure I didn't get fucked.

And like I said before, I packed the bowls light because I knew I wasn't going to be chilling with those people for too much longer.

19. #20 PJV575, Nov 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2010
    I don't think anyone is saying you got ripped and got less than 3 grams, they are just saying that particular nug does not look like it equals 2.8.

For instance, this nug is approximately half the size of yours dimension wise (compared to a lighter), and as seen is a dense nugget. It weighed out at 1.1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Your nug looks fluffier than the 1.1 nugget and no more than twice the size. I would guess that it would be 2.5, enough for two bowls plus a little left, plus the nug. But as I said, I am not going to argue as I never saw the nugget weighed on the scale by itself, and it doesn't matter.

But I still see where people are coming from.