Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

- - Show your Hash/Oil! - -

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DiAmOnD RaStA, Oct 15, 2010.

1. I tried searching, but I couldnt find a thread like this

And then I wondered.. HOW!?! How is there not a show ur hash thread?

Well there is now! Bho? Isohash? Bubble? SHOW US WHAT UR WORKIN WITH!!!!!!

I'll start this out with my first run of Double Diesel... expect this to only get better :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Good call!

[​IMG]

3 ounces of hash

• Like Like x 3
  3. great thread rasta, we definitely needed a hash stash thread. that oil sure looks yummy, hope its treatin ya well.:bongin:

PPP bho
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. heres some bho hash

[​IMG]

5. looks tasty :hello:
    makes me wish I had some concentrates to show off :p

6. #7 VT_killah, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2010
    nevermind...

7. Loving this thread so far! :)

How much you using to pull 1.4g of oil??

8. Some decent quality bubble, sorry for the shitty quality pics but I couldnt resist:smoke: Its all I have ATM leftover from a 3 gram pickup, gonna grab some more today:hello:

Attached Files:

9. Heres just some random qwiso i made for my 21st bday a few months back

[​IMG]

This is some blue diesel, left it in a bag of shake and it got all contaminated hahahahah
    [​IMG]

Some shots of the hash oil my friend produces in massive quantities
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and just for shits and giggles, some cheap ass low qual my bubble my dispensary used to sell
    [​IMG]

10. #11 DirtMcGurt, Oct 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2010

:rolleyes:

Your oil looks mad 'taney too. If you look at the first 3 BHO pictures you posted you can see there's only bubbles in some areas, that's almost definitely butane. They're way too big/concentrated to be terps and the fact that you can see them even on that first razor picture means it wasn't clear when you scraped, so it can't be air bubbles.

Here's a shot of the Purple Kush I'm currently puffing on...
    [​IMG]

11. #12 VT_killah, Oct 18, 2010

12. What makes you think I was offended? I made a visual observation. The fact that your oil isn't totally purged doesn't offend me, I was just letting you know so you could fix it. If somebody told you your shoelaces were untied would you respond with, "sorry my shoelaces offended you"?

Don't getchya' panties in a bunch, "boss".

• Like Like x 1
  13. #14 VT_killah, Oct 18, 2010

14. havent even got past the first page without bickering lol.. lets keep it cool catz ya dig:cool:

heres some of the best Qwiso ive made. not sure how the hell it came out this pretty but it was good:smoke:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

15. I don't think you lied, I think you were probably sold that budder and told it was 80% THC but that doesn't necessarily make it true. It doesn't look bad or anything but most dispensaries will say whatever to make shit sound good. Don't be so touchy.

16. Couldn't...you couldn't care less.

• Like Like x 1
  17. ^^killin it!

that all looks sooo damn good man:yummy::bongin:

18. yeah this thread would be better in the grower/but pics forum... it would have more chill blades posting homemade hash/oil, and less whiny noobs posting their pickups from clubs.

19. 21,000 posts!