Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has my bud been fucked with...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ixBeachbumxi, Sep 16, 2010.

1. #1 ixBeachbumxi, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    EDIT: nope. this shit is most definetly grit. Its the small microbe version. Here read up on it guys

Gritweed : Grit Weed : Contaminated Cannabis

I even saw small round little beads (i have unbelievably good eyesight. No, im not just a high kid being an idiot, im serious right now i can see the small tiny glass beads or should i say "kief")

Im bullshit. I just got 2 o's of this shit. Im demanding a refund from my guy this isnt right. I ground up like...5g's on a black plastic party plate and if u pick up the ground up bud and let the "kief" stay on the plate adn seperate the two, then repeat over adn over...u end up with this bullshit. Be careful guys, and ya this shit did taste like soap or something chemically but i just thought it was bad curing. Fucking horseshit.

I currently have a test going with rubbing alcohol. I put some in a shot glass and then put a black plate under it, then i put in "kief" and have been stirring it with a toothpick and everything but all im seeing is little white particles at the bottom not being dissolved by the alcohol. In other words, not trichomes.

Tomorrow in school im going in with a tiny amount of this "kief" and during bio lab im going to toss some onto a slide and throw it under the microscope to confirm my suspicions.

Keep calling me troll guys. Does no one on this forum think for yourself? Everyone just keeps saying the same shit everyone else does. LEARN, test shit out for yourself. I feel like too many on this forum just blurt out shit they've read online and think they actually know about it. How bout some first hand experience before you all jump down my throat (in case ur wondering what this is about go through the thread and look at all the shit talking. I know my shit, and I was fucking right. Looked at a tiny piece of nug under an electron microscope in a bio lab when "going to the bathroom" and sure enough there was fucking silica shit all over the trichs).

heres some pics
    003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

004.JPG

002.JPG

2. I honestly don't see anything wrong with it. How does it smell to you?

3. Looks fine to me, I'd smoke it without hesitation. You're just paranoid bro, smoke some more :smoke:

Also, do the trichomes fall off really easy? And take some trich's and scratch them against your tongue, if it feels scratchy throw the bud out.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, how would somebody even get glass dust on the inside of a bud without breaking it?

4. If by "fucked with" you mean "grown well" then yes.

5. it smells like...hmmm.

*unscrews monsterous mason jar with 2 o's of the shit in it*

idk how to describe it. theres a deffinite marijuana smell but also a...bread-ish smell? like...idk it smells like wheat bread kinda i guess? not really..? idk man. but guys there was like...5 little nugs that were dense as fuck and yellowish crystals on the side that was hard..like...idk. im high and shit from it but i heard abour how they use to spray bud with silicon or something for weight and this shit is pretty dense..

6. .....dude, just smoke it and have a nice day,like i said now that you have the idea of it being fucked with your paranoid about it

7. Looks really good to me. Looks like trichomes I'm not really seeing anything that else to make me think they sprayed something. Have you tried smoking it yet...?

8. I got a Half O a few months back. i knew it was fucked with because it looked like a Quarter, and when I went to light it it looked like it had candle wax and hardly burned well.

Yours looks like great bud to me.

9. Yeah, just looks like some quality bud to me dude. The hardness means it's just compressed and I've had trichomes colored that way before. On mids even.

Sit back, and smoke some. Relax. :smoke:

10. daaaam thats that crippy boiiiii you gone smoke that an be fucked with

11. there is only one possible way to figure this out...im going to smoke some outta the bong and if i get ripped as hell...its just dank as fuck. if its not too hot...im thinkin its fucked with. idk ive just never had bud this crystally and hard from this guy before

12. Yeah man, I just think it's a bit better quality than what you're used to. It looks fine to all of us.

13. Yellowing could be caused by nute burn. Looks fine bro. Happy smoking.

14. If it burns and tastes normal then should be good, looks like some decent dank.

15. it stayed cherried a little too well...and i scraped my lip with it and it kinda itched. it might have been in my head tho.

16. Bro in all seriousness that is great looking bud, I would be happy with that pick up. Get ideas of people fucking with your weed out of your head there is a new thread each week on here about laced or spiked or some kind of "fucked with" bud but it never turns out to be the case. Either way Ive seen plenty of bud and there is nothing wrong. The hardness could simply be it was improperly curred. Either way you better be high by the time you are reading this if you are not. Stop. Grind that shit up. Pack it. Smoke it.

17. the lip itch? oh yeah i've heard of it.. means your bud is fucked with bro.

have you tried touching your eyeball with it ? try that and if it hurts, you should toss it all out.

:rolleyes:

18. with all those trichs on the stem too i would assume its just that dank and hasn't been sprayed with anything or messed with, quit stressin and enjoy your herb!

19. Looks like cocaine. Say goodbye to the everyday world and hello to hell. Probably addicted chocking on balls by now.

Looks like well grown and well dried ganj to me my friend.

20. u guys keep making fun of me about it but seriously ive been around bud for a while now. Ive seen plenty of it. Something about this shit just doesnt sit right with my gut.