Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ABV QWISO hash- yes or no?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xenith, Jun 28, 2010.

1. I've got like... 18 or 19 grams of ABV (vape poo), plus some kief or bud that I can throw in if necessary, to make hash with. If I did like a gram of bud, a decent amount of kief, and all the vape poo, would I get a decent yield? I can't really do edibles and I dislike alcohol so no green/brown dragon. Should I go for it?

2. do it with the abv dont use the keif i save all my stems and what not to make qwiso

3. what he said. make abv qwiso(keep it under 20 sec). the hash kinda sucks but its good mixed with fresh bud. and its sweet to recycle the bud, multi-use!

4. I would recommend making edibles, ive made plenty of hash using vaped, usually turns into more of a thick oil, which can be hard to put on bowls etc. I usually find its not very strong either.

5. I live with parents and don't have access to any other kitchen, so no edibles unfortunately. Even though I'd like to.

6. i would NOT reccomend edibles unless you really know how to cook. ABV bud taste even worse than usual bud, but i hey, all i have experiance with are firecrackers

7. Edibles. I know they might not be convenient to you, to make but. Maybe ask a girlfrien or close friend to help u out.:rolleyes: . They seem to be the most economical choice. Plus I have had good results with abv edibles

8. Go for the QUICK wash iso, remember quick. Keep it imo 1 minute max, even that seems to yield a little too impure hash for my taste. But yea go for the 30 sec wash, use all those leaf trimmings/stems/vaped bud. Def save ur kief to smoke on a normal bowl. And unless the bud is shwag, its not worth making hash out of it imo :smoke: Good luck with ur washing.