Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

One of the most sought after strains in Cali

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CaliFornicater, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Sour Diesel x OG Kush x Sour Diesel (its genetics are prob the most disputed out there)
    rumors to have 25%-30% THC content
    ladies and gents, i present to you, 707 Headband!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dankkkk!!!!

3. just jizzed my pants:hello::hello::hello::hello:

4. I'm from Cali and when I was reading the title I knew it was going to be headband. That's definitely some headband.

dank

5. stop tellin us about rumors of THC and smoke the shit

6. chronic nugs good shit reppin the 707 where do you stay?

7. im from los angeles, i feel very priveleged and humbled that the 707 headband has made its way down to the 310

8. Damn bro that's legit. Bet it stinks lovely!

9. oh good shit thats my area code :)

10. put up a strain review.

11. this is not the kind of shit i need to be looking at only 5 days into my t-break haha

12. This strain is God-like. Period.

13. I want it really bad!:mad:

Btw, I think it's Sour D X OG Kush x Master Kush, unless "707" is different....

14. yeah i thought this sounded more correct midwest. dying to get my hands on some of this in chi-town. i heard it finally made its way here.

15. I loved your introduction haha

16. this reminds me.. my buddy just copped on a new strain of headband which he said was chronic hes like "remember that last headband? well this is another danker strain of headband"

maybe its the same shit since im in the 707?

17. ahhh, my area code also! :) never seen that strain b4 tho bro..looks dank

18. Headband, Humboldt Headband, 707 Headband, West Coast Headband, Daywrecker

i need to try these b4 i die...

19. Ive had some headband before im not sure which area it was from tho.

Definitely 1 of my top 5 strains of all time :smoking:

Sick shit man.

20. i wouldnt doubt it if is headband is super dank