Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i think i smoked a thousand blunts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dan k, Mar 1, 2010.

1. #1 dan k, Mar 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    jk probably a few thousand.

so me and my friend started saving up the little paper seal from swishers and phillies so that we could make a picture out of them
    weve been saving them for about two years, there is 1120 in this picture, and we definitely dont save all of them that we smoke

[​IMG]

UPDATE: heres what didnt get throwen away since we moved in like december
    [​IMG]

by the way the title is from a three 6 mafia song

2. you are officially a pothead...nice man...nice:eek::rolleyes::p:D:hello::cool::smoking:

3. blunts are bad for your lungs cuz the leaf you roll with is still tobacco

nice collection tho

4. i dot care about the leaf

i dont smoke tobacco other than blunt leafs so i know thats a lot healthier than most people

5. Damn, nice! I have one saved from when I was 18 when I smoked for my 18th birthday lol

6. Level up bro

+1

7. Holy shit I didn't notice those were feet next to it. Thats a big ass pile

8. Damn thats crazy that you guys saved that many up. Idk why, like I know glass is 100x better but i just always end up rolling my dank in blunt wraps or dutches or something. I just devour em now, easily smoke a blunt of dank to the face unless it's just a really potent strain. but the more flavorful, tasty, appealing dank strains i can easily smoke in one sitting.

9. there is
    peach
    grape
    menthol
    strawberry
    watermelon
    chocolate
    banana
    berry
    honey
    tequilla
    pinacolada
    sour apple
    natural
    all either swisher or phillie
    and i smoke garcia vegas the most lol

and heres a one of my other friends walls full of wraps

[​IMG]

10. damn if i kept all the wrappers of blunts id have enough to cover a house

11. An impressive collection man.:smoke:

12. Dam son hella blunt wraps

13. YBTC : Yeah, but that's cool.

14. i updated the first post with a new picture =)

15. you must a pro blunt roller

16. i hate when other people try to roll it... lol sounds mean but if im putting 20some bucks of dank in it, i want it to burn slow and even.:smoke:

17. 3000 blunts in 3 years or however much you smoked is average... thats what? 2-3 blunts a day?

and wassup with all them flavored blunts...thats fuckin grimey...regular sweet, or a natural vega and thats iiiiit......and you do know you are saving trash right?

stay high though...

18. #18 dan k, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010

first off, i hate the phillies, those are from other people bringing them over.
    second, the flavored games and white owls are good.
    third as it said, im not saving them... they are the ones that didnt get thrown around so they have just been sittin around in random places.
    and i used to be only about the natural vegas, but they are a little bit harsh on my throat so i moved to game cause they are madeby garcia.

19. i just posted this in another thread, but i think this is relevent haha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now on layer 2 with the blunts

20. very nice haha