Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

->Hopup's latest pickups in the great NW! PICS INSIDE! Updated often! <-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hopup, Feb 12, 2010.

1. #1 hopup, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2010
    I've shared a handful of my pickups with you blades, but I decided to start my own thread for my re-ups.

I re-up a few times a week, so I'll try to update as often as I can, if I remember! :smoking:

Here's some links to the few I've already posted:

Free Sensi Star, Super Sour Diesel, and Skunk! (over an O):
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/499478-free-sensi-star-super-sour-diesel-skunk-pickup.html

No Name Dank (ONE NUG 1/4):
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/501105-somemore-fire-i-just-picked-up.html

Two sacks of some local No Name Fire (One nug 1/8 & typical 1/8)
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/509105-course-camera-batteries-just-died.html

Rainy Day re-up (1/4):
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/531442-hopups-rainy-day-pickup-pics-inside.html

Happy toking! :smoking:

2. I'd take pics of the sack I'm toking on now, but it's about time to re-up already so I'll save myself the embaressment.

My Tax return should get here anyday now, an extra $752! I plan on picking up atleast an O so be on the lookout for that!

3. They're deposited on Fridays, so you should have it either today, or next Friday. I just got mine this morning, $868. Picking up at least 1 new piece, and a half oz of some dank later tonight.

4. Oh nice! Thanks! rep+!

5. Alright, enough putting it off.

I just got this sack yesterday. My typical connect didn't come through, so I hit up this other dude. Who delivered it! :hello:

Just another "no-name-here's-the-money, okay-here's-some-amazing-weed"- sack.

Totally shy of an eighth, since I've been enjoying it before I got around to taking some pictures.
    The last shot focused funny before it exposed but it shows how DANK this shit is!

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

6. Damn looks pretty damn dank for no-name. Nice Pick-up :hello:

7. Hey thanks! Yeah it's pretty good!

8. Tomorrow's my birthday, so I decided to treat myself to a sack! Picked up half an O.

I got it through my normal guy this time. Typically he's got a couple different strains on him so I try to pickup some of each, but today this is all he had.

As soon as I got home I treated myself to a bowl, and HOLY SHIT. This stuff is the bee's knees. :smoking:

Fairly dense, with a mild(er) scent than what I'm used to, don't get me wrong though it smells GREAT. Very smooth smoke with a pleasant taste a bit on the fruity side.

I'd say this is more of a sativa blend, as I was more motivated to take pictures and share over getting baked on my ass and melting into my couch.

Unless I try it I'm a bit skeptical dropping alot of $$ on larger sacks, but I must say I did pretty good today!:D

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

9. NICE! Those are some sick looking buds my friend, don't hurt yourself.

Subscribed

10. Thanks man! Rep +

11. Damn man,some nice shit.

12. Thanks man! Haven't heard from you in awhile! Rep +

13. dank
    looks just like the skunkxxx i just had but mine had some purps in it
    how much you drop for the half o?

14. $145, technically $140, I owed my guy 5 bucks from the last sack! :D

15. Hey thanks for stoppin by my thread. :D

U got some pretty tasty lookin buds yourself.

U live in the PNW?

16. Hey thanks! Yep up in the evergreen state!

17. Right on man! Im near oly. (like 30 min away)

Its kinda hard to even FIND shitty weed around here. :D

I love this fuckin state.

18. Nice, I'm just over the river from Portland. I know! I don't think I've even found shwag up here!

19. I had a job interview this morning, later this afternoon the dude calls me up and says I got the job! He said I was one of six people he called back after 200+ even applied!! :hello:

I thought that was worth celebrating so I picked up a quarter this morning! :D

My guy keeps his shit in jars so I ended up with this huge "nug" which ended up being smaller size nugs clumped together (I assume it got bunched up).

This shit is skunkier than SHIT. I haven't had such a strong smelling strain in awhile. I ran some errands and left the sack in my truck, came back and STUNK like skunk.

It's on the sticky side, a bit too fresh for my liking, so I'll let it dry for a bit.

My guy smoked me out with the same bud, and MAN. It tastes soooooo good! Real sweet and fruity tasting.

Enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

20. A few more of the same sack above ^^^

Attached Files: