Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

xenith's NE DANK pickups *MACROS+hi-res pics* -New Pics: Lemon Skunk + Blueberry-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xenith, Feb 3, 2010.

1. #1 xenith, Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    All the pics are linked so that you can click them to view the original high-res versions. Be sure and try that!

1st, some strong indica no-name... powerful couch-lock high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Picked up a half-eighth of Lemon Skunk at $30

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some purple no-name... purple buds and leaves. Looks good and smokes better.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^Super-duper kiefy, as you can imagine.

2. it all looks so.... familiar.... nice buds

3. Where in NE are ya?

4. I'm in Omaha. BTW I've already posted in it, but your pickup thread is sick.

5. I was gonna say the same thing!

6. This makes me happy to be going to UNO this fall :)

7. Uber-high res pics are up. If you have broadband internet, you need to see these pics.

8. It gets even better!:smoking:

9. looks DAAAAAAANK! happy tokin my man:smoking:..... but 30 for half 8th seems bit pricy:cool:

10. Picked up an 8th of some very strong smelling blueberry. 60 for the 8th (this is normal for me, I don't know about Detroit prices.) It smells like a bag full of fresh blueberries, the most intense smelling bud I've ever smelled.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kinda leafy but it's so crystally I'm not complaining.

11. nice bud. I got strawberry cough from him earlier that day, we shall have to combine our danks

12. Nice... Can't wait to move to Omaha

13. #14 xenith, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2010
    Alright a couple of bonus pics of that lemon skunk. I swapped my girl some of my blueberry for this nice nug.

Remember to click on the pics for the original super high res. This nug is beautiful! I think I got kief on my camera lens from this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here's some better pics of my blueberry shit...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. looks super dank bro 402 for life:smoking: we needa match i got some bomb NL

15. Like for someone who's literally never seen this stuff like this before, it's honestly just a very beautiful plant in general. + Rep.

16. hmm i looked at this thread a while back and im not sure why i didnt say anything. buds and pics are great. keep them coming.

17. Thanks man.

Anyone want pics of my glass or my Magic Flight?

18. yes please. this is some great looking bud dude, especially the fruity ones