Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Western WA pickup thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PSE95, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Hey guys, hows it goin. I've been wanting to start a pickup thread for quite a while now, as I tend to get awesome bud quite often.

First of all, my "smoking kit" at the moment includes

My bong
    [​IMG]
    a few lighters
    cheap screened grinder
    lion of Judah papers

new bong in a few weeks tho :D
    should be getting a press then too :D

A few days ago I picked up a bit some awesome local grown dank, as well as some hash made from it. Had a good few days, heres a pic of the last of it, finished it last night :(
    [​IMG]

I'll keep this thread going whenever I pick up from now on. but I'm just starting a tolerance break till the 10th, next pickup should be just before then.

enjoy guys

2. well, I hurt my back at a metal show Sat night, so I picked up some more bud, and got a new piece on Sunday, so I'll have pics up sometime soon of those. should have a steady stream of pickups starting before too long though, keep posted.

3. Sucks about your back man, but as long as mary jane is there to keep you company I guess it'll be alright. You should consider investing in a better camera or seeing if yours has a macro function.

4. Yo, I think I recognize that bong. Does it say "SpecialK" on it?

Looks like this

5. yeah, it's a specialK, got it at fire and earth in olympia. I'm uploading my milk vid from the new piece at the moment :D

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfsvXBfKzhw"]YouTube- New Piece Milk Vid[/ame]

also:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

this is what I got the other day after pulling my back at a metal show, helped out alot, but for now, back to the tolerance break :(

7. #7 PSE95, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
    yeah, my back kinda sucks. I was surfing in Hawaii October of 2006 and took a bad spill. two of the vertebrae at the bottom of my shoulder blades are mis-aligned, and pull lots of the muscles in my back out of alignment when it goes out. but with good bud, I can keep the pain in check and keep my muscles relaxed enough so it doesn't go out too often.

8. #8 PSE95, Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2010
    had quite a few pickups lately, just haven't really been big enough to post for the most part. but here is a good picture of my average pickup. hope you all enjoy it

20 bucks, weighed just under 3g, really dense, a little more compressed than I normally get from this hookup, but still really dank.
    [​IMG]

9. Sweet pickup tonight guys, check it out. Like I said, alot less compressed than the last pickup, and it's awesome, tastes great, great LONG lasting high.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. got a badass ADS ashcatcher from a buddy and fellow gc member last night, I'll have pics up tonight, and a milkshot before too long