Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

baltimore boots first AK-47 pick up...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by evanjelos420, Dec 11, 2009.

1. ooh yea...nothing like smoking good after you been smokin huff for so long...this some soft

ass ak-47 on a standard camera phone..so dont say its reg just cause you can't see the

trichs..they're there...:smoke::smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks pretty good.

3. smokes good too but the swishers are nasty

4. how much it run ya i got to bmore all the time fto pick up h for people get bud sometimes

5. 120aquarter theoretically speaking of course

6. Ha that aint a bad price 60 an 8er man. theoretically any prices on anything else

7. some gdp and blue are little more and masterkush a little less prices are up and down...i can always get reg for 25aquarter

8. wow im a bit south of you in Anne Arundel County and i cant get good shit like that for that good of a price anywhere

9. im north west not really near there..but you can get those prices in the city..meaning you gotta make the drive sometime

10. Nice pickup man, AK47 is one of my favorite strains.

11. dont really feel safe going into the city looking around for weed

12. Not the best ak47 ive seen but i guess it could be good once you got rid of all the leaves

13. mad leafy

14. smoke dutches games or white owls:cool:

15. [​IMG]

good lookin pick up dude.

16. not bad, bust out some clippers and trim em a bit more!

otherwise very decent looking flowers!

smoke em if you got em!

17. go near the schools..you know..around jhu and mica and definitely bmore county near towson u and reisterstown..its very cool around in those areas..the police also stay near, and its actually for your protection lol (they'll assume your a student).

i was also thinking the grass looked a bit leafy..smokes good as shit though..still smoking

18. looks dank, i got some citrus AK myself...u grab in towson or something? im from bal.co. as well :hello::bongin:

19. I disagree. It is mad leafy. It doesn't really detract from the dankness of the bud, but it is true.