Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

No Name florida dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Stoned Phillips, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Nice bud weighed out to 7.0.
    Some hues of purple too:)

2. hmmm I do not see a picture. lol

3. sorry trying to figure out how to upload the pic. havent posted before and kinda retarded right now:eek:

4. Attached Files:

• bud.jpg
      bud.jpg
      File size:
      111.5 KB
      Views:
  5. damn, that's a nice big ass bud. looks tasty.

how much does 7 grams of that shit cost in your neck of the wood? that'd be like, $100-120 around here.

6. Whoa man, nice nug!!!

7. Pretty nice. what part fl? haven't gotten many purple colors where I am at in fl.

8. Thats a niiiiice juicy bud! I wish i had a quarter like that right now the size a that

9. Ummm... So wait, did you pick it up in June? It's a very nice bud, but the date is off on your camera lolz :smoke:

10. camera dates arnt always right mine never are./

11. always love seein more fl dank. nice nug man.

12. yea my cams a little fucked right now. it ran 105$ smelled like a homeless person. (in a good way :p)

13. 239 reppin lol

14. multi colored dank :D

15. That shit looks tropical, i hope i come across that some day

16. looks good havent seen that shit over my way yet pinellas county here

17. Reall good looking pickup. Gotta see if I can hunt down some of that here in 904.

18. fiddle sticks i just moved from fl to wny.lol wish i had sumtin like tht its gorgoues!im from south florida reppin or used to rep 772!!