Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Potent Ohio Dank!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by nomel90, May 22, 2009.

1. Long story short, my towns been dry for a while so I made a trip 2 hours away to a connect and got a whole one of this dank... this is easily the most potent bud I've ever had in my entire life.

It's definitely the purest Indica I've ever come across too... It takes a while to feel the effects but once you do, its like a complete body stone couch lock for 3 hours.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Camera doesn't do it justice, its a 3.0mp camera on my phone. This definitely ranks up there on my top, if not the best I've ever had. Very very sticky and skunky, but the smoke is very smooth... :smoking:

2. very nice, i wish i could find some nice danks around here, but all my connects only have mids.

the pics look pretty good for a camera phone, which model do you have?

3. some good nug man i bet you went to athens lol. They got some fire all over up there.

4. thanks guys, the camera is off an htc touch... bout to take some more pics with a better camera

edit; nvrm I cant find the damn cord

5. niceee buds! ohio here too! :hello: around what area did you pick these up in if i may ask?

6. Nice buds and you got plenty! Nice pickup :)

7. looks like some nice dank man, how much did it run you?

8. Shiiiit...What else is there better to do in Ohio. This doesn't surprise me at all. Look's nummy.

9. Looks like some dank bud man. lol im looking for an eighth of some chronic right now myself in OH.

10. Columbus pickup, but I'm from the Youngstown area..

Thanks for all the great comments guys, just got off work and about to smoke a j of this :smoking:

11. oops, forgot to mention that it was $350 for a hooked up ounce (28.8 g's)

idc wut u guys say, $350 was a good deal for this shit

12. That looks mad delicious!!! I'm in the mood for a couchlock high.

13. Thanks man, it is delicious

14. I live in ohio also. That almost looks like cheese, but beautiful zip also.

15. Yeah my guy did not give it a name, shame though :mad:

16. also live in the 330. wish i had a connect like that damn.

17. damn dude very nice

18. it'd be nicer if my guy lived closer (2+ hour drive one way) but yeah aint much in the 330 besides regs

19. thats a nice pickup