Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up - CHEESE

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dwaine, Apr 9, 2009.

1. #1 dwaine, Apr 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    Just picked up a quarter of this for £40 ($59) Smells so strong, havent had a chance to smoke any yet. (Note: This isn't the whole quarter :p) Pictures arn't the greatest because it was my first time using my sisters camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My first pick up post :)

EDIT: added a macro as i worked out how to do it :p

[​IMG]

2. looks dank ... super cheap... nice hook enjoy that shit:smoking::smoking:

3. Looks very similar to the cheese i usually get, gotta love cheese, the taste and high make it pretty unique

4. yeah, cheese was the first proper high grade i ever had and it absolutly caned me haha.

5. A quarter for $60?!?! I need to move to whereever you live man thats dankness

6. triched out. good shit man.

7. Looks good, thats cheap as hell too

8. great trichrome development great pickup + rep

9. Urrgghh, great job on the pickup but it makes me wonder why I can't get that kind of stuff in my city! Where abouts in the UK are you btw?

10. #11 dwaine, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    milton keynes mate. ive been very lucky with my hook ups.

11. all about being in the cities for the peng. Im a london boy get food like that on the reg, just got to search for it! Nice grab dwaine.

12. What part of London you from? I live in Camden, all I usually get is swag shit. But recently I have been having alot of luck! I didn't know our prices were cheaper then the US. I thought £20 for an 8th (40 for a Quarter, 35 if your lucky!)

I usually only pick up small bits off random people, but I want to buy a big bit soon!

Cheese looks great man, I love smoking cheese too, it's so unique to other strain's. Lemon is unique too, try that out if you ever get a chance!

PS. Never buy weed off the people on camden lock, it's oregano! I know from my friend's experience! Idiot! lol.