Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

First Homegrown Pics + Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Synned, Mar 4, 2009.

1. #1 Synned, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Whats up guys

We just chopped the first plant of our 8 plant harvest. Its been flowering since Dec 15th, so it's been quite a while. The trichs were mostly cloudy some amber. The seed came from some bangin bud from cali, the colors on this bud are beautiful. Purples and greens and golds.
    It weight 90 some grams wet, so I'm expecting a little over an ounce in dry weight. This was our first run through so I'm okay with the yield, and theres 7 females left to chop!

Check out the pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And what's next (Nirvana Ice):
    [​IMG]

2. Thats sooo pretty man. +rep :hello:

3. good shit...mmmmmm homegrown :) +rep

4. Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations.

MM

5. BTW, I hope you are making some hash out of your cuttings. Post pics if you do!

MM

6. some of the prettiest bud I have ever seen...good job, sir

7. #8 elevatedgaze, Mar 4, 2009
    BEAUTIFUL, unmolested, homegrown cannabis. The trichromes are so consistently shaped. Great job man, dank bud.

EDIT: +rep!

8. Wowzers, immaculate bud. Very nice job on the grow my brother. Bask in the fruits of your labor. :hello:

9. 90g wet? I'd expect around 1.75oz dried. Nice looking buds.

10. beautiful man, its amazing..the cannabis plant. it looks real fresh and smooth tasting. probably a strong high too. u said the buds r part purple, it probably is part purple or grape or lavendar. but yall probably thought of that but yeah

11. Thanks guys...it really is awesome to be able to smoke something you took from a seed. I cant wait for this stuff to dry and cure! I'm thinking about taking a t-break while the buds are in jars but I'm not sure if I could go through with it...:rolleyes: haha. I'm just tryin to get blown away by these buds.

Heres the plant next on the chop list, Jasmine:

[​IMG]

12. Damn, you got the green thumb. Can't wait to see that Jasmine chopped and cured.

Keep it up! :hello:

13. Nice, too bad you don't know the genetics behind that strain because it looks like it's really nice.

Are you expecting to get around an ounce from each of your other plants too? What kinda light do you have them under?

14. #15 Synned, Mar 4, 2009
    An ounce, maybe a little more, more likely 1.5oz from each. Vegged under CLFS, then 600w MH, flowering under 600w HPS.

It's good for what they've been through though, they had a very hard veg life. We were still trying to dial in nutrients, which was hard considering they are all different strains with different needs. Now we've got everything down so for the second run around I'm expecting a lot more. You gotta see what they looked like before flowering:

[​IMG]

That was one WEEK before we flipped the lights. :eek:

15. home grown is the best bro. those buds look so tasty!

16. mmm looks delicious... start trimming that Ice up baby, I know you know it pays off :D

So let me know when the taste-testing session is...