Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whiskey's March California Medical Pickup Thread, Pictures, Reviews and Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by whiskey, Mar 2, 2009.

1. #1 whiskey, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    Alright, here we go again. I thought I would start this month off right with a review of Super Silver Haze.

Enjoy! :bongin:

[Threads past: January, February.]

Super Silver Haze
    From: Horizon Non-Profit Collective [Dispensary, Sacramento]
    Grade: A
    Type: Sativa
    Price: $60/8th
    Looks: The nugs are a lighter shade of green, dense and spindly in places.
    Smell: Distinct, strong and spicy.
    Taste: The taste is very similar to the smell; there is a very faint hint of sweet tea on the exhale.
    Buzz Type: Energetic.
    Buzz Length: Long, 2-3 hours.
    Overall: After having this strain recommended to me, when I saw it at the dispensary I knew that I wouldn't pass it up. Well worth it's price tag, this strain has been an absolute pleasure to smoke. The high that you get within the first few hits is incredible, it is uplifting, energetic and well balanced and before long the body high creeps up on you, keeping your mind alert while relaxing the body without weighing you down.

Not as focused as some other sativas, my mind is all over the place, and as long as I don't have to think too much, this high is just perfect. This is the perfect strain for when you want to just get out and go somewhere, whether it be hiking in the woods, going for a run or a walk in the park, but don't expect to be able to comprehend much or be very intelligible.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i'd love me some silver haze right now

3. Then this next hit is for you.

4. it looks warm and fuzzy. and dank as hell. I've never had SSH but its definitely one that I'd love to try. Nice pick up whiskey

5. Looks super awesome! i always wanted some ssh!

6. Thanks, it definately lives up to it's namesake when it comes to the looks department.

It's amazing, what I picked up of it is almost gone, its a shame really.

7. Those are some frosty nugs, seems like it was well worth the price.

8. I'd also love some silver haze....Take Another Hit!!!:smoking:

9. Come on, whiskey.

Did you really have to taunt us like that?

:D

10. They are super frosty!! But for some reason, that really only came out for the camera, they look a little different to the eye.

As soon as I'm home again. I left a half green bowl waiting for me for after I pick up my car.

Don't make me post the review for the Blackberry Kush too. :devious::p

11. pleaaasseee posttt itt!!! :d

12. Looks and apparently smokes like the stuff I got right now from a cali farm. Yours is danker and alot less leafy, very nice pickup have fun with that man
    :bongin: :hello: :D:D :hippie:

13. looks delicious, per usual :yummy:

14. How about a nice little teaser picture?
    It's the next review I'll put up, hopefully tonight, but I just decided to roll some joints and go for a little drive, so it might not be posted until tomorrow.

Blackberry Kush ... this picture doesn't even start to show you what this bud looks like, but you get the idea.

[​IMG]

15. looks amazing as usual :rolleyes:

i had some amazing blueberry kush

16. Hey, you too! :)

Thank you.

I'd like to try that too, sounds nice! LOL

Hopefully I'll get the Blackberry Kush review up tonight. :wave:

17. Northern California bud just cant be beat :smoking:. Lake Tahoe FTW!

18. Yo pawt sux!!!!!!!1111111111

...looking good tho.

19. Love that SSH! One of my favorites.

20. I agree with you. I love Tahoe and am disappointed that I probably won't get out there this winter, nobody to go with. :(

Thanks!

One of mine now, as well. I'm glad that the pictures turned out so well.