Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hand rubbed Indian, Nepali hashish in USA.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Urban Aghori, Nov 18, 2013.

1. #1 Urban Aghori, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    I live in india and have been posting from a while but none of people in usa seem to have seen good hand rubbed hash.i see people running for ths dipped in butane called BHO.trying to recreate somethin in lab that is meant to be natural.

2. #2 Urban Aghori, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013
    Humans have been smoking hash for thousands of years all over the world and there are a number of techniques used to make hash, some older than others.One of the oldest ways to make hash (and also one of the quickest and simplest ways) is hand rubbed hash. This hash is made exactly like it sounds: by collecting the resin that builds up on a person's hands after rubbing a bunch of flowering marijuana plants. ( FYI: One of the easiest ways to get hash is by using AZmarijuana.com's hash delivery directory.)To professional medical marijuana growers this probably sounds like a great way to bruise or kill a perfectly good marijuana cola. And I agree, but it is how people have been making hash for thousands of years in places like Nepal, India and Kashmir where it is too humid to make hash using sieves and drying marijuana is near impossible. Plus, rubbed hash has some unique qualities that many patients, including myself, enjoy.The efficiency of hand rubbing is marginal at best because you need a large number of plants and a lot of time. However, it requires virtually no equipment and no preparation unlike other hash making techniques like sieving.Most hashish these days is made using much more efficient processes that yield very high quality, and high THC hash like bubble hash and ear wax hash.So, there you have it. Now you know how to make some quick hash if you ever happen to stumble upon a large field of flowering marijuana. hand-rubbed-hash2.jpeg hand-rubbed-hash.jpeg

3. I'd love to get my hands dirty like that!!!

4. Lol you aren't introducing anything new to americans dude. I'm very familiar with this type of hash, its very simple

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. And its not recreating anything natural, bho is still natural in the final product if it is done correctly. Youre basically saying hash oil Isn't natural lol... the butane evaporates. Iso hash, the iso evaporates. There are even ways of making the same hash oil you claim is unnatural and made in a lab, without any solvents and it still comes out as hash oil. Dude there are many ways to make many types of good hash. Yes, hand pressed is good, people have been doing it for thousands of years, yea... but we have figured out a way to get all thc and 0 plant matter in it at all.. and it concentrates on the thc and cbds... see while hashoil may cure cancer thia hand pressed hash may not be near as potent to achieve that

6. I am not 

Not saying this as something new as said that people have been doing it from long time. however nobody in USA seems to recognize it as hashsh. I posted some picks of my hand rubbed stash on GC and few dudeds asking me what was it so don't even know if this type of hashish exist.

7. Man, You are telling me that BHO do not have butane in it?

8. Supposedly the butane evaporates out. But in practice there are still slight amounts of butane left.

9. Secondly, its not just about Butane, hand rubbed hash doesn't only get THC and CBD out like BHO but it gets THC, CBD, CBN, all tarpenes. 

10. Purge it correctly and it will not

11. Its not prominent in the usa because why do that when you can make something stronger for less effort?

12. Youre also smoking like 30% dead skin cells lol

13. Or may be its dealers why would they smuggle hashish from India or Afghanistan or Nepal when they can smuggle same amount of heroine from Afghan and India right from the source and make a lot more money.....

14. #14 ocsurfer, Nov 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2013

You're not talking to the right people in the USA then.

In the 1970's and 1980's we saw loads of blonde lebanese, red lebanese, black nepalese, morroccan (often dry and green), and everything in between.

Personally I think that importation of this type of hash started falling off when California started producing high quality domestic cannabis. Demand for imported hash dropped because of increased supply of potent domestic cannabis.

Edit: I think the black nepalese is the only example of "hand rubbed" hash listed above...? Others are sifted/pressed?

15. #15 stevizzy, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2013
    I don't care what anyone says about BHO or Hash made from chemicals.  Nothing, compares to the stuff UrbanAghori is sharing with us guys.  I only wish people could appreciate what he's trying to show us in Countries where it's almost impossible to find.

You can smoke all the chemical hash you want, I'll smoke that naturally made Hash anytime instead of stuff made with solvents, dry ice or whatever the latest method involves.  It's just not about the %THC content..it's about flavor and taste first, then the buzz. It's unique, nothing is even close to real Hash in that department.  MD 20/20 has more alcohol than a Chateau Margaux, does that make it good?  Of course not.  It's not even worth the comparison. 

You guys have no idea what natural hash even is....I'd bet many people in the USA or Canada have NEVER even seen or tasted real hash.  It's just generally not imported to this side of the world anymore.   I guess you could blame the drug cartels or the profit motive for that fact.  Why import hash when Heroin or another hard drug is easier, doesn't smell nearly as much and involves far more profit?

Hashish, like this dude is trying to show us is a rare connoisseur product most people in the West will never have the opportunity to try.  I've seen some so called "Hash",  made in Colorado and California but there is simply no comparison in the taste and flavor with the real product made in the Hash producing areas of the world.  Yes...it will get you totally stoned if that's all you want.   Getting ripped isn't the only reason I smoke cannabis products, I enjoy the unique aroma, and the unbelievably sweet taste of the various Hash varieties around the world.  I'd love to smoke it even if it had 0% THC....just the taste lingering on my tongue makes my mouth water thinking about it.  It's just a great smoke...far better than any tobacco product or the best weed for that matter.  Nothing even compares.

Enjoy your ChemiHash and it's subtle Butane aftertaste.  Hope it gets you get totally wasted  and don't cough too much.  

GOD...I love HASH!!!

16. [quote name="stevizzy" post="19009948" timestamp="1384866844"]I don't care what anyone says about BHO or Hash made from chemicals. Nothing, compares to the stuff UrbanAghori is sharing with us guys. I only wish people could appreciate what he's trying to show us here, where it's almost impossible to find.
    You can smoke all the chemical hash you want, I'll smoke that naturally made Hash anytime instead of stuff made with solvents, dry ice or whatever the latest method involves. It's just not about the %THC content..it's about flavor and taste first, then the buzz.

You guys have no idea what natural hash even is....I'd bet most people in the USA or Canada have NEVER even seen or tasted real hash. It's just not imported to this side of the world anymore....and I guess you could blame the drug cartels and the profit motive for that fact. Why import hash when Heroin is easier, doesn't smell and involves far more profit.

Hashish like this guy is showing us is connoisseur product most people in the US will never have the opportunity to try. I've seen some so called "Hash", made in Colorado and California and there is simply no comparison in taste and flavor with the stuff made in the Hash producing areas of the world. Yes...it will get you totally stoned if that's all you want. Getting totally ripped isn't the only reason I smoke cannabis products, I enjoy the unique aroma, and unbelievably sweet taste of the various Hash varieties around the world. I'd love to smoke it even if it had 0% THC....just the taste lingering on my tongue makes my mouth water thinking about it. It's just a great smoke...far better than any tobacco product or the best weed for that matter. Nothing compares.

Enjoy your ChemiHash and it's subtle Butane aftertaste. Hope it gets you get totally wasted and don't cough too much.

Who defines what natural hash is and isn't?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Thats the exact intention hashish is somethin very pure and sacred n I m not saying dabs are bad but just trying to show the stuff we smoke in this part of the world

19. 20131119_202152.jpg 20131119_201941.jpg 20131122_100959.jpg

Just scored some very good quality hand rubbed sativa hashish.hav no other camera available other than my phone so sorry about shitty pics.but will post good pics soon.

But very high quality and very good tasting hashish n very energetic sativa high.i am already working on my garden n flushing all my babies as that was due.

20. Was eager to show it to u but will post good pics later.