Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BowlBlazer420, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I was wondering if you could help identify this strain. Nobody told me what is. It has a sweet smell almost like blueberry and is crystally.

Attached Files:

2. it might be blue dream, but also green crack. that shade of green also reminds me of og kush. you might have a hybrid, not sure bro.

(notsrs)

3. With that kind of quality pic you have a better chance of finding 50$ on the side of the Road then the strain of this

4. Hon, there are 1000s of strains and hybrids! There is NO way anyone can tell a strain from a pic! Your best bet is to ask your dealer! If anyone knows, it's your dealer!

Granny

5. looks like one nug of marijuanas

with maybe more marijuanas in the jar

6. its crack, you got played

7. Probably green crack

8. Really no way of ever telling, unless you know who grew it.. (which is unlikely)

9. That's pot.

10. MasterpurplebubbaplatinumOG Kush x Ghosthazedieselwreck would be my guess