Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any guesses to what strain this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by snacktastic, Mar 21, 2013.

1. #1 snacktastic, Mar 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    Got an eighth of this stuff today but no idea what it is (I asked the strain out of curiosity and my friend looked at me like I was stupid...). I thought it looked like chronic but smells soooo dank and not like chronic at all. Nugs are a little sticky too. Pretty excited to blaze tonight. Anyone have any idea what strain?

[​IMG]

2. You can't tell the strain by a picture.

3. Some of that blurry kush.

4. What exactly does it smell like...?

5. Looks like chronic but smells like dank...

Must be weed.

6. It's a strong skunky smell. Maybe with a hint of lemon?

7. Could be anything man. OG Kush, Sour Diesel, maybe a Powerplant or maybe even just a Lemon Skunk. Whatever it is if it tastes skunky and lemony it's some good bud. :bongin:

8. Im Almost positive it Green crack

9. It's gotta be good. My sister took it up the stairs and it was in a ziploc baggie and I could smell it all the way in the living room! :bongin:

10. Naw dude, that's purple barbasol, it's a really dank strain, the purple genetics didn't metastasize right though, it makes it less dank but enjoy that non-chronic

11. It's so hard to figure out what strain it is just by looking at it, if you aren't sure just ask your guy.

12. What's it smell like in some detail?

13. Rare find... thats either some OG funky monkey wild fire super duper dank kush extrodinare, or some Purple moon space skunk hyrdo chronic

14. #15 Respect420Peace, Apr 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2013
    My dealer doesn't play the name game with weed. So I never know what I'm smoking. And this bud right here was amazing! ... have any Idea what it is?

Attached Files:

15. Nobody can tell you what a given strain is from a picture. Anyone who claims to be able to is a liar.

16. Just thought u could lmk if u think u smoked this befor and remembers the name.

17. It is literally impossible to do so. Even if someone could see it/touch it/smoke it they really would still just be guessing.

18. Haha reminds me of the guess your age/weight people at carnivals execpt....

Come one come all!!! For only 25 cents I can tell the exact strain and thc percentage from a blurry photo!

Any takers? :p :smoking: