Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What strain is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by legalizeit21, Mar 3, 2013.

1. This is some bud i got from my guy. Only problem is im not sure what strain it is. Please help?

Attached Files:

2. That is some Oscar the Grouch Kush

3. Nobody can tell you that. Looks good though.

4. looks like a possible crossbread of french toast and chocolate nightmare.

5. Super purple sour widow

6. How about this one?

Attached Files:

7. Nobody can tell you what that one is either. You can't just look at a picture of bud and know what strain it is.

8. The strains called Weed.

9. Sometimes some strains have a specific look to them (white widow, purple kush, etc.)

10. Does it smell piney and lemony?

11. Yes very piney

12. Right, but the bud you have doesn't really have any unique traits judging by the picture.

13. Alright wasnt sure

14. Well that narrows it down...lol Looks good though man!

15. Yeah thanks dude its nice

16. 1st pic looks like its some mixed up bud all compressed together, and the second pic looks like some quality bud.

17. Yea wouldnt be able to just look n be able to know what strain it is. Does'nt look DANK as shit but looks ok. I just had some Lithium Kush omgeee its so boooomb!

18. dude dude dude,

pretty shure it's the Pac Man Lemon Cake Kush.....rare batch indeed

19. but seriously just looks like some pretty good weed

20. pretty sure, its called marijuana.

not 100% sure so dont quote me though