Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Personal strain "Jilly Bean"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by br0ken, Nov 8, 2012.

1. #1 br0ken, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    Whats up blades, a zip of jilly bean. Top shelf at Patient's Choice, CO :)
    let me know what you think. it burns really well/tastes like christmas tree/smells good like jelly bean/ cherries nicely.
    peace

Attached Files:

2. Looks great man! How's the high like?

3. its between 24-30% TCH, making it a very strong sativa ha its an instant head high :D perfect to wake up to this morning! ;) peace

4. the bud looks good but I hate jillybean, all it does is put you to sleep. it gives you a strong short high than it crashes your ass back.

5. One of my all time favorite strains from TGA.....such a great taste and smell...one of the best....

6. Love Jilly Bean. Spectacular strain gives you such a great feeling of well being and relaxation. I have a Jilly Bean seed that I'm waiting to grow out, I'm excited, only have one though so hopefully it's a girl.

7. Those would be THCA numbers.

8. Favorite strain by far. see that woman in my avi, i guess she breed it. I <3 the god dam fruity taste though!

9. [quote name='"Zedstomper"']Favorite strain by far. see that woman in my avi, i guess she breed it. I <3 the god dam fruity taste though![/quote]

No, subcool bred jilly bean.

10. what is its parental lineage?
    the bud looks like you could have flushed some longer..

11. Unknown Orange Skunk X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA

12. Looks just like some northern mitten jilly bean I had last summer, gotta say one of my favorite strains, nice pick up man happy blazing!

13. Nice looking bud but I prefer Jack Herer!

14. Thanks all, my buddie just took some sweet ass pics of a nug I'll ask if hes posted it

15. Not trying to be a dick but is that a seed in the 4th pic?

16. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']Not trying to be a dick but is that a seed in the 4th pic?[/quote]

Haha i didnt notice that. Looks like a premature one.

17. Lol I never noticed that! Well its about a third gone and I haven't found it. I doubt it was though, there really aren't seeds like at all in CO bud, especially mmj

18. Oh I can see it too, it might be the lighting but it looks kind of pale, I'd be stoked to get a Jilly Bean seed though, I paid at least 10-15 dollars for my single seed! Plus there's always ways for a seed to appear even in sensimilla grows, I havent had a male in years but until recently I would still get an odd seed here and there.

19. Yeah dude definitely wasn't trying to diss your bud, just haven't seen a seed in forever haha

20. [quote name='"morange"']Oh I can see it too, it might be the lighting but it looks kind of pale, I'd be stoked to get a Jilly Bean seed though, I paid at least 10-15 dollars for my single seed! Plus there's always ways for a seed to appear even in sensimilla grows, I havent had a male in years but until recently I would still get an odd seed here and there.[/quote]

Sensimilla, went for stronger rope, instead got stronger dope.