Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

UK pick up thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ganjagherkin, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Post your pick ups and prices if you are from the UK

2. finally

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is going to be a disappointing thread.

• Like Like x 2
  4. This was a g I bought a while back and rolled a blunt... That's all I have on my camera...

Attached Files:

5. Plus this is another pickup that got rolled by multiple people before I could take pics...

6. Sorry forgot pic

Attached Files:

7. 1 original haze
    2 sour diesel
    3 chocolope
    4 cheese x sour d
    5 cheese x sour d 2
    6 cheese x sour d 3
    7 silver haze
    8 amnesia haze
    9 cheese dog (cheese x chemdog)
    10 kalimist

more soon come

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  8. #8 bhlegit, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    i pay anywhere from 200-260 per zip (280 if its too nice to pass up and for personals)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2

9. Dude that thing is flawless. It's the Kim Kardashian of blunts. No, wait, you don't understand. It's like 2 of her butts. :smoking:

10. Awesome buds man, wish I had some like that... Gonna try post pics of a pickup tomorrow...

11. Fuck man... Shit. What the hell? Motherfucker... Nice! :mad:

12. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

Dude that thing is flawless. It's the Kim Kardashian of blunts. No, wait, you don't understand. It's like 2 of her butts. :smoking:[/quote]

It was the first blunt I ever rolled, lol... It can't be that great... Can it?

13. man uk has the best weed! looks like you guys need to be better connected ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. [quote name='"bhlegit"']man uk has the best weed! looks like you guys need to be better connected ;)[/quote]

Thats what im sayin. Iv had some real nice budz over past 12 month an iv only had to pay £250 tops

15. I'm round north London, and the prices are like £10 a gram... If you're buying a gram at a time.... Obviously cheaper in bulk but I'm too poor for that :/

• Like Like x 2
  16. #16 bhlegit, Oct 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2012
    a couple more..

blue cheese

trainwreck

exodus cheese x sour d

* maud and marley are the cats :)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Pretty sick buds man, what kinda price for a gram where you are at?

18. urm depends on the quality and how much you buy but on average £10 a g

19. obviously if you buy more you get discounts

20. Yeah about the same man, England is pretty consistently priced in major cities from what I can tell

• Like Like x 1