Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tulsa Oklahoma - random pick ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TheTown, May 21, 2012.

1. #1 TheTown, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    I was trying to save pictures and start a thread but I don't photograph every buy. but when I do photograph it I photograph the good and the bad. Here are just some random flicks I found.

Tulsa represent.

Last of some GDP

[​IMG]

regular stuff
    [​IMG]

Erkle
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

regular stuff

[​IMG]

Regular shit

[​IMG]

Train wreck

[​IMG]

Strawberry cough

[​IMG]

Purple kush- Yes, it's a little leafy but the tops of the leaves when exposed were covered in in crystals. after trimming the buds myself it was some frosted goodness. I didn't take a picture of it without the leaves and you can't see all the beauty in these pics. good smoke

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some garbage that was like 235 a O
    [​IMG]

Blue Dream
    [​IMG]

Purple Wreck
    [​IMG]

Lemon kush
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Regular shit
    [​IMG]

Regular shit
    [​IMG]

2. More to come!

3. Some tasty local outdoor orange
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More of the leafy Purple kush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. dank.

ITS TULSA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZHLaY5-DCg]IT'S FERN TRAILER #1 - TULSA, OKLAHOMA - YouTube[/ame]

5. #6 TheTown, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
  6. RIP Fern.

T-Town represent, my home city!

7. Too bad the thunder doesn't play any games here. I'm only an hour and some change away from OKC but I never go. ha

8. yeah man! im going to game 5 tonight we better beat the lakers! BTW whats the story on the fern guy did he pass?? Seems like i saw those vids a couple years ago but didnt realize the guy was gone. RIP Brotha!

9. Bad pictures of some no name stuff.
    nice fruity dense nugs.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

10. Nice to meet you T-Town,I'm a fellow okie too........:D,Damn you make OK look like a MMJ state with your nice pics.

11. I appreciate it man. people gotta realize oklahoma is a nug state now!

12. i love this thread man! true shit. Got some dank, fern and all the boys. What a fucking city. TULSA !!

13. More of the purple wreck.[​IMG]

14. lol please tell me you posted the wrong picture for regs if not im gonna be extremly jealous

15. Well it's not regs like brick weed. but it's the everyday cali green bud 10 to 15 a g. We call that regs/mids.

then the bomb/kill/cool cool as some people call it is like 15 to 20 a g.

where do you live?

16. Tulsa shredding. BMX
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8QbYv5zNd4&feature=colike]CINEMA x FIEND in Tulsa BMX Edit - YouTube[/ame]