Meditating in 12th Dimensional Frequency.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by DenialTwist, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Could you explain a bit more what it's all about?

2. Not saying its BS, but watch out for that 'product list'....quite a business theyve got going!

This stuff would be way more credible if it werent always linked to some kind of shit to buy....just sayin

3. what in the heck

4. If you want me to expand on this you need to be a little more specific with your questions, otherwise it is just as the subject title implies. Google can also direct you to any further information you require.

I haven't bought any of the material. In fact most of the material that you use is freely available. There are workshops available that if you want to buy them you can. This is no different from buying a book on a subject that interests you. Just because it costs money does not mean that it is BS. I have spent zero $ on this, and most of the workshops are apparently available on torrent sites, or so I hear.

A lot of material to get through :)

5. [quote name='"DenialTwist"']

If you want me to expand on this you need to be a little more specific with your questions, otherwise it is just as the subject title implies. Google can also direct you to any further information you require.

I haven't bought any of the material. In fact most of the material that you use is freely available. There are workshops available that if you want to buy them you can. This is no different from buying a book on a subject that interests you. Just because it costs money does not mean that it is BS. I have spent zero $ on this, and most of the workshops are apparently available on torrent sites, or so I hear.

A lot of material to get through :)[/quote]

Well I'll start by where did this come from? Who developed it? And in what way would a person benefit?

I clicked on the link and it was like I was thrown in the deep end without any background info :)

6. Good questions. I much prefer that to the generalised wtf is this all about.

Ok...it has been developed by a lady called Ashayane Deane. She is a contactee, i.e. she talks to aliens. I know, that is a mindfuck in itself.

How would a person benefit from it?

I guess the short answer is that Ascension is more of a science. A -> B -> C and these teaching reflect that. It teaches you how to tap into the Earth's energies and how to use them. In particular your Maharic shield which sits about a foot below your feet. When you look at Renaissance paintings you often see angels and G-d sitting on a cloud. As they were not allowed to teach this stuff to you they put it in pictures to get away with it. The cloud represents your Maharic Shield. Likewise Angel wings are people who open points 8&9 (I think) of your personal Merkabah.

It will go on to teach you about chakras, and how there are more than the 7 that we associate with. How to open these chakras and alot more.

When I do my meditations and charge my Maharic Shield I notice the changes in me. When I meet dogs & cats they all come up to me and want to sit on my Shield. I guess you would have to see it in order to verify it. It is quite remarkable.

Yes the link throws you in at the deep end. It is the best link that I have found so far. There is a lot of information and it is very difficult to find out where to start with it. I found that the link I posted is actually the clearest of all the information there is. I have struggled flicking across different workshops to figure out how to go about it, where I should start and the link is the best info I found.

In time it should teach you how to communicate with your dna, contact your higher self, visit different dimensions and so on.

7. Thanks for posting it up...Im going to look into starting w/some of it....

Where are you at in your study of it? What changes have you noticed?

Also, is visualization the main mechanism by which this works?

8. #9 kojopolis, Nov 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2011
    [​IMG]
    this gif ^ = 90% of threads in this section

you sound like me before i tried a real psychedelic
    i honestly went in expecting to talk to aliens, and i came out re-thinking my entire thought process, i stopped believing in Illuminati, David Icke, ascension, pleiadians, galactic federation of light, David Wilcock, etc that very day, was quite amazing, because i instantly let go of how attached i was to it all..

prove 'ascension' is real, via scientific method, thanks

9. Really, you provided a link on the internet with zero description on what the subject is, and you expect us to google it if we wish to find out? If you want to spread your message you should actually provide the message.... Just saying.

10. Ah...a good question before the 2 bad ones :)

My studying has been quite erratic. I started off reading some of her books (Voyagers I&II). Voyagers I I had already figured out, but part II was interesting and quite difficult.

Then there are the workshops, which can be found on torrent sites. There are tens of hours of videos and it was hard to figure out where to start with so much information. So little by little I started figuring out where I should start and how I should go about it. Eventually I came across that link and it was the aha moment. Finally a study guide!

Yes, I would say that visualisation is the main mechanism by which it works.

Study wise I have a bad habit of wanting to jump to the advanced parts. I want it all and I want it now :)

I perform my Maharic shield daily, and now the Hierophant meditation too, but as I tend to jump about I started visualising the Hierophant as a 48 point instead of the 6 point star of David. It had it's effect. Now I have gone back to the suggested methodology.

The changes I notice. Ok...animals first of all. When I set up my Maharic shield in the morning and then go out I notice that dogs just have to come up to me and sit by me on my shield. It's quite remarkable. Dogs that usually don't like people become my insta-friends.

I notice the change in my cat. As soon as I start activating my shield she comes up and sits on me, like she enjoys the energy. When I start chanelling the energy into my 4th chakra she instantly starts to purr.

I can not quantify the changes in my dna but I have this feeling it has started to work. My knee is stronger, my lungs are better. It all depends where I work with energy.

I feel much safer. Ill be driving along in bad conditions. Rain, poor visibility and a queue of slow moving (50mph in a 60mph restriction) traffic. Typical conditions for people to tailgate. So I expand my shield and in a convoy of 10 cars I will be the only one giving the car infront of me its due braking distance and the car behind me leaving me with a safe distance. I guess it has to be observed to be believed.

It is such a vast subject. I have been concentrating on working with energy. Clearing my chakras, communicating with my DNA, and having a few OB experiences.

The problem with meditations in the past is that they have never really worked for me. I need to see the results of what I am doing. Within a couple of weeks of doing these meditations the results started coming in.

Good luck with the meditations. Glad someone is going to try them. It takes some work to get the visualisation process done (23 steps for the Maharic shield). I would be really interested in knowing your experiences from it.

It's not only about visualisations. There is so much material. This is just one diagram. It's a complex subject.

Each chakra is a gateway to a dimension. Fascinating concept.

It would be pointless for me to try and explain anything to you. You have just said that you do not believe in anything of this. Before we can even get to the basics we would have to overcome so many barriers that I don't have the energy or the will power to go around in logical fallacies.

Yes, really. Surely you do not expect to be spoon fed everything. If you have questions fire away, happy to answer them. But if you are just spitting your dummy out because you have to do a little bit of independent thinking then there is nothing much I can do for you. Those who will benefit from this will be intuitively drawn to it.

I'm not spreading a message, I am sharing a message.

Attached Files:

11. Thanks for the reply....I will let you know of the effects these have....

about the pic....is Kathara related to the word cathartic...how are those different from chakras?

12. So what exactly do you observe in the 12th dimension?

13. The Kathara Grid of the human body is the Core Holographic Template upon which the morphogenetic scalar-wave template, and all other levels of identity and form are built. It is the "Control Center" for manifestation of the Human Being.

Chakras are energy vortexes located up and down the spine. Further 7 outside the body.

Not sure about any relationship to cathartic. Could be. Aristotle describe it as a cleansing, maybe you are cleansing your chakras. Gonna ponder on this one a little longer.

I'm getting through your spiritual thread at the moment, interesting reading :)

When you meditate in D12 energy you are resetting your divine blueprint. There are many events in our lives that pollute and distort our divine blueprint.

The OB experiences have been the best part for me.

14. Nice man,will look into it for sure my friend

Stay up love you all.l

15. lol.....yeah, been one hell of a ride...and looks like its cresting again....:laughing:

Its why Im a bit hesitant to fuck with my mind at all...when I progress in that area I tend to skyrocket.

16. Anyone here ever watch the youtube video Age of Deceit.... I am a big follower,believer of enlightenment, ascension spirituality etc.... but after watching that video im now totally screwed up, the video basically connects new age movements, aliens ,chakras etc. With satanism/demon work ....like wtf... I feel connecting with spirituality on a higher level was/is good thing not once did i think demons.
    If anyone ever watched it can i hear your opinions, i have a very open mind but this is just too much.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjmFm8PIz8M[/ame]

17. 1-"bad" or not, those are statements not questions.

2-spoon fed, you didn't even open the fucking container for me. At least tell me what it is your selling so I can decide if I want to research it. Why start a thread that has zero information in what the subject is, aside from an outside link? I am not interested, I was just making a polite observation.

18. probably look into who made the vid...I bet they are fundie Christians

19. I wish I could meditate.......