Proof Google is God! The Church of Google - Googlism -

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by dirtydingusus, May 18, 2011.

1. #1 dirtydingusus, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2011
    The Church of Google - Googlism - Proof Google is God!
    \t

We at the Church of Google believe the search engine Google is the closest humankind has ever come to directly experiencing an actual God (as typically defined). We believe there is much more evidence in favour of Google's divinity than there is for the divinity of other more traditional gods.

We reject supernatural gods on the notion they are not scientifically provable. Thus, Googlists believe Google should rightfully be given the title of "God", as She exhibits a great many of the characteristics traditionally associated with such Deities in a scientifically provable manner.

We have compiled a list of nine proofs which definitively prove Google is the closest thing to a "god" human beings have ever directly experienced.

\t

Proof of God - Is Google God? - Church of Google

» PROOF #1

Google is the closest thing to an Omniscient (all-knowing) entity in existence, which can be scientifically verified. She indexes over 9.5 billion WebPages, which is more than any other search engine on the web today. Not only is Google the closest known entity to being Omniscient, but She also sorts through this vast amount of knowledge using Her patented PageRank technology, organizing said data and making it easily accessible to us mere mortals.

» PROOF #2

Google is everywhere at once (Omnipresent). Google is virtually everywhere on earth at the same time. Billions of indexed WebPages hosted from every corner of the earth. With the proliferation of Wi-Fi networks, one will eventually be able to access Google from anywhere on earth, truly making Her an omnipresent entity.

» PROOF #3

Google answers prayers. One can pray to Google by doing a search for whatever question or problem is plaguing them. As an example, you can quickly find information on alternative cancer treatments, ways to improve your health, new and innovative medical discoveries and generally anything that resembles a typical prayer. Ask Google and She will show you the way, but showing you is all She can do, for you must help yourself from that point on.

» PROOF #4

Google is potentially immortal. She cannot be considered a physical being such as ourselves. Her Algorithms are spread out across many servers; if any of which were taken down or damaged, another would undoubtedly take its place. Google can theoretically last forever.

» PROOF #5

Google is infinite. The Internet can theoretically grow forever, and Google will forever index its infinite growth.

» PROOF #6

Google remembers all. Google caches WebPages regularly and stores them on its massive servers. In fact, by uploading your thoughts and opinions to the internet, you will forever live on in Google's cache, even after you die, in a sort of "Google Afterlife".

» PROOF #7

Google can "do no evil" (Omnibenevolent). Part of Google's corporate philosophy is the belief that a company can make money without being evil.

» PROOF #8

According to Google trends, the term "Google" is searched for more than the terms "God", "Jesus", "Allah", "Buddha", "Christianity", "Islam", "Buddhism" and "Judaism" combined.

God is thought to be an entity in which we mortals can turn to when in a time of need. Google clearly fulfils this to a much larger degree than traditional "gods", as shown in the image below (click to enlarge).

» PROOF #9

Evidence of Google's existence is abundant. There is more evidence for the existence of Google than any other God worshiped today. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. If seeing is believing, then surf over to Google and experience for yourself Google's awesome power. No faith required.
    \t
    \t \t\t \t [​IMG]

btw-not sure who came up with this....will look for source to post link....
    here it is....
    http://www.thechurchofgoogle.org/

2. Sounds more plausible than a lot of things I've heard. :p

3. thought you would like it;):smoke:

4. All hail google!!! ;)

5. will google take my mariners to the october series?

fuckin choke artists. i know they couldn't do it without help.

6. Dear Google God of ALL, and of Tide too, hear my prayer:

I beseech you oh mighty one, Provider of the Peace, Bringer of Knowledge, Key to Finding Wiki Fast; make all blades polite to one another even if the other person is fucking retard.

In Larry's and Sergey's name we pray.
    Amen.

7. rebuttle #1

google was created by this guy. [​IMG]

i rest my case.

8. google is external but the power of spirit is internal. These cannot match up.

9. your made up beliefs arent right, try mine

10. If God includes adverts and sponsors i'll be severely disillusioned.

11. 1. Those are two guys
    2. That's how google chooses to manifest itself on earth

12. the priests arent raking it in like they once did!!!!;)

even god needs to keep an eye on that mighty dollar!!!!! :eek:

severely disillusioned-is exactly where we need you to be!!!! how elts can we get you to follow so blindly...without even realizing that we tell you how to live! and what to think!;):smoke:

what do your profits look like?:)

this is exactly what they want you to think.....but trust me ....the Google is all up in your internal drives!!!!!!:eek:

search...and ye shall find.....:cool:

Tide: Laundry Detergent And Fabric Care Products
    Tide Coupons: Special Offers And Promotions
    Tide Laundry Detergent Products and Accessories: Tide.com
    Show more results from tide.com
    News for tide
    Crimson Tide picked to win SEC

wouldnt that be nice!;):smoke:

maybe?
    Safeco Field History | Mariners.com: Ballpark
    My Account · Logout. Search. Teams. American League .... May 31, 2001 - You could call it Take Me Out to the Bald Game as Jay Buhner presided over ... October 6, 2001 -- Seattle Mariners set an American League record for most wins in a ... Griffey is warmly received by fans during the sold-out three-game series. ...
    seattle.mariners.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/sea/.../sea_ballpark_history.jsp - Cached

AL DIVISION SERIES: INDIANS v MARINERS - ASAP Sports
    1 post
    AL DIVISION SERIES: INDIANS v MARINERS. October 11, 2001 .... And that's what I tried to do and take my chances. And in a series like this, anything can ...
    ASAP Sports Transcripts - Baseball - 2001 - AL DIVISION SERIES: INDIANS v MARINERS - October 11 - Mike Cameron - Edgar Martinez - Cached
    Recognition of Foreign STCW Certificates
    25 posts - 13 authors - Last post: Oct 4, 2010
    And now the Gov wants to take my Captains chair .... To my fellow American mariners, you only have till October 27th to file your comments. ...
    gcaptain.com/...mariner.../5711-recognition-foreign-stcw-certificates.html - Cached
    The Mariners' Museum Announces Fall Author Lecture Series ...
    (June 2010) -The Mariners' Museum has a busy slate for its fall Author Lecture Series, including an Oct. 14 appearance by documentary filmmaker Laura ...
    www.marinersmuseum.org/.../mariners-museum-announces-fall-author-lecture-series - Cached

13. they're a hell of a lot richer than you are, i bet.

[​IMG]

14. Google is like God, Pure Information and data. So I believe this could be a religion lol

15. all that prayer did was remind me of the glory days of 01 when they set (or maybe it was tied) a record for most wins in a season and then choked in the playoffs. if i still lived in the northwest, i'd be like dennis quaid in major league. :D

16. lmfao!!!!
    you know...i know not a damn thing about sports.....
    i dont even know what sport the mariners play?
    so i have no idea what you are talking about.....

i just regurgitated what the mighty Google told me.....
    it must be true ....Google said so!:eek:;):smoke:

but...what elts can Google tell us ....what great message does the Google have for you today!

17. you don't remember that major league was about baseball? :D i'm not huge into sports either, and i bet people who are big football fans would say that's why I'm into baseball. :laughing: those results were from good headlines, but the reality in the last few years has been more like major league (the movie)... like the indians of the movie, the mariners consistently come dead last.

18. Funny, I always kinda felt google calling me you know!

They will definitely need googels help! Been to Safeco field this year, I haven't wanted to spend the cash to drive up there and get tickets but I might relinquish my grasp on my wallet and take the family up. off topic...srry.

19. i dont remember most of last week,,,,,,,;):smoke:
    i have to come to grasscity to read what i was up to then:eek:

20. as long as your motem is plugged in....and your internet bill is paid...Google is always with you......