spiders, shadow people, and other astral nasty things

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by untamedlion33, Apr 27, 2011.

1. have you ever noticed them or bumped into them when your meditating.

2. ive had some really horrible experiences during sleep paralysis. One that always stands out is as follows. I awoke to feel myself paralysed to the bed. I couldnt move. I felt a prescence in the room with me. I then felt a very cold face press up hard against mine, this thing then started screeching, hissing and swearing in my face, it started saying things like '' your a fucking athiest!! '' and other nasty things. Havent come across any during meditation though, Ive never gone that far deep as ive only done it a few times. Wouldnt mind getting into it though.

3. It's interesting that the only power these "entities" have over us is "fear". Though it can feel "debilitating" (and I know from experience) - we grow to learn that "fear" has no real power over us.

• Like Like x 1
  4. some day im gonna quote this to somebody. its simple, wise, and pretty direct.

5. why are spiders in there?! they're freaking awesome!

6. can you meditate and actively look for this sort of stuff?

7. astral spiders arnt. because there invisible they can leave a spiritual toxin in your aura making you sick or angry all the time then they feed off your negative energy. and then they lay eggs in your aura then there's hundreds of them doing the same thing to you... or so im told.

8. :eek:

9. lol not so awesome anymore huh.

10. The best emoticon on here lol. Makes me laugh every time when it's used right. :laughing:

This one is awesome too though...Just look at the intensity in his face hahaha

:metal:

11. that's how i've come to feel about spiders.

12. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QBhqio_s4A]YouTube - Pep Love - The Gaspers[/ame]

13. I will never forget when I saw a shadow person while in a dream one night. I had to have been astral projecting with my subconscious because my conscious mind suddenly took over and I found myself literally racing from the edge of my room and jumping back into my body while a shadow person was at the base of my bed staring right into my eyes. I awoke from this and felt terror like I never had before. Even though I was awake there was still the same icy cold feeling in my room from before and I left immediately. Although this was a terrifying experience it was also the first time my conscious mind took over while I was in the Astral realm, albeit for only a few seconds. It was this experience that led me to studying Astral Projection and in a way I am sort of grateful for it.

14. Schizophrenia is a serious issue. You should get that checked out.

15. the only meditation I practice is that which has no form.

:)

and no lol

16. So is ignorance, I don't think they have any cure for it though unfortunately.... :devious:

o wait maybe a book or two

17. lolwut

18. I have an obe every now an then.
    The last one i had, i was floating above my body, and there was this figure cloaked in black standing over me. So I started pushing it away. Then it dissapeared.
    As somone already stated, the only power they have is fear. The harder you run, the stronger they get. The harder you push, the weaker they get.

19. sleep paralysis is fucking terrifying.
    my latest encounter was a few weeks ago I was having a dream that i was sitting in a car with my ex girl. i look over and see a man that looked like a zombie tilt his head and kind of glance at me. I heard this gigantic pop and wake up to find my self in the paralysis state only this time there is a dark cloud hovering over top of me. In my head im screaming no no no and what happens next is hard to describe. Imagine what sucking smoke in through a straw would look like and thats what this cloud did with my forehead. It sort of sucked itself into my forehead and immediately i was able to move again. The thing that always bothered me was that I wasn't consciously saying no when this thing was over top of me and sucking itself into my forehead. its like my brain already knew this thing wasnt up to any good!

20. I've had a lot of sleep paralysis in my life. Before I never saw or heard anything really, just couldnt move. Recently when it's happened, though, I've seen people/beings and had conversations with them. Usually I'm initially frightened, but then I realize there is nothing to fear. Then I learn from them, if anything.