Quantum Jumping - Burt Goldman

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Echoes of Floyd, Apr 17, 2011.

1. #1 Echoes of Floyd, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    Hello City :wave:

I have just begun today Burt Goldman's audio tapes on 'Quantum Jumping'

"Jump Into a Universe of Infinite Possibilities. The abundant you. The inventor you. The creative you. In alternate universes, everything you desire may have already taken place. Tap into this infinite potential with Quantum Jumping."

A long program containing 7 CDs, and 21 modules as he calls them, classes/courses

I'm only an hour into it right now, but I already RECOMMEND to all you users, please check it out. And for the ones who have listened to the program. Please share your thoughts and comments.

Some topics he touches on:

- The Frequency of Abundance
    -Becoming Fearless
    -Goals & Relationships
    -Unlocking Your Mind
    -God
    - The Law of Attraction

"Every decision you make in life causes a “split” in reality…

Which in turn creates two alternate universes—one where the current version of you is today, and another with the version of you who made a different choice. Now think about your life.

Think about all the decisions you’ve made that led to who you are today. If all these decisions caused a split in your reality, each time creating a new version of yourself in a parallel universe who also goes on to make a certain set of choices thereby splitting their reality, you can begin to imagine the infinite versions of yourself that exist.

Now imagine what you could accomplish if you could somehow tap into these alternate universes to meet and learn from these alternate versions of yourself. Imagine the wisdom you’d learn. The opportunities you’d recognize, the skills you’d acquire, and the pitfalls you’d know to avoid.

By meeting these alternate selves, you’d essentially be tapping into an endless universal sea of knowledge and experience. But how, might you be asking, does one access these alternate realities? That’s where Quantum Jumping comes in." :smoke:

2. this is what im talking about.....if there are constantly being splits than i never know the same person for more than a moment before there is a split so its like im the only one here

3. I really need to write some shit and make mad bank. Quackery sells!

4. Pseudo scientific horse shit of the highest order IMO

5. #5 *ColtClassic*, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2011
    I never really understood why people think that if there were a parallel universe that there would be just an extremely specific parallel universe.

They're all like "yeah dude, in that parallel universe you'd be wearing a blue shirt, not a red one".

But really, I think that if there was really a parallel universe, then its laws of physics would play out differently from the very instance of its creation. So, what we should be saying is that in the other parallel universe, maybe the Earth doesn't exist, or maybe even our entire galaxy would contain very different information than ours of this universe does.....

6. Exactly! but that wouldn't sell books that pretend to have all the answers.

7. When I said parallel universe I meant to the infinite.......

8. Whatever you meant; I just wanted to get that out there...

9. It's all good. :smoke: Just an interesting and enlightening documentary for those who are open to it. Every has their own opinions.

10. Would be interesting to look into. Where can I get it?

11. True but not everybody has the right to have that opinion considered

12. that shouldn't matter. the only 'person' that your opinion should matter to is yourself.

13. Not when your discussing physics or other things you have no clue about

14. nobody truly understands physics, they only understand their perception of it.

15. So this bullshitter has woven quantum mechanics into everyday decision making?

So how have you got all these infinite possibilities from listening to a few hours of woo woo nonsense?

Please, I'm all ears as this is another bullshitting charlatan like Deepak Chopra who has tried to mix quantum theory with our 3 dimensional world and if ya don't know it the two don't mix.

How many dollars did you waste making this liar richer?

Or, seeing you are bigging this guy up show me how it has helped you, create a reality (s******!) that spanks my arse and tells me I'm wrong?

Go on, you've been made party to a new esoteric wisdom so work it on me!

16. So are you trying to assert that Quantum Jumping is a reality because of some wackos perception? I could perceive a world without gravity but that don't make it real.

17. Hey up Tex, hands across the water from London, England, it's nice to meet a fellow critical thinker. :wave:

18. Thanks good to meet you too

19. #19 architoker, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    that's not at all what i am trying to assert. i am trying to allow one to not close their mind to one way of thinking - to imagine the possibilities of what could (and is) happening. our planet is a planet of possibility - each choice we make as individuals collectively affects the entire energy of the planet, and mother earth (Gaia) herself.

and the only reason you can perceive a world without gravity without actually experiencing it is due to the state of mind that you are in. that is not a wrong state of mind, it just is. in due time you will be able to do anything.

are we all not critical thinkers for even having this conversation? and we're glad you are here! keep contributing to the conversation! :wave:

20. #20 Echoes of Floyd, Apr 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2011
    Lol Wow dude.....so hostile and negative :smoke:

You will get no where with those vibes in life. Enjoy. Laugh. Love. Open your mind.

But architoker nailed it right on the head up above. Thank you.

I actually put these audio tapes on hold for a week or two, and started reading BURT GOLDMAN's 'Quantum Touch', the same guy as above.

The power to heal someone with our hands. By focusing all their life energy, or chi, just into their hands. And through important breathing techniques you have heal anyone who is in pain. Ofcourse someone with a closed mind would never think this could exist. But YES, reading this book I HAVE found TREMENDOUS evidence in Burt Goldman and his research. Plus its all supported by some of the smartest physicist who have ever lived.

And no.....I didn't buy anything.....For knowledge is free.

Anything is possible, for there is a choice for everything.