Someone who believes there very experienced in Astral projection/ Lucid dreaming

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Chief Tokem, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Wanna talk to me about it? I really wanted to talk to the Puerto guy in the thread a few down, but it seems like he doesnt use this website anymore. I've read tons of different things on the internet abou tthese topics, but so far have only had one lucid dreaming experience and would rather to talk to some one and ask questions rather than just read, since that doesn't seem to be helping.

2. well... what exaclty do you wanna know?? ive only ever achieved drug induced inbstances of both, but my mom who beleives shes psychic clames to be able to leave her body and all that without the aid of drugs (rolls eys)

so yea, what would you like to know man

3. i think ive been out of my body once. its in the other astral projection thread if you want to read it. ever since then i havent had any experience like that. cant get past the vibrations anymore for the time being. im still learning tho.

4. well im not psychic at all that shit is completely retarded but ive achieved OBE's without drugs before.

its fucking hard, but not impossible.

that said, drugs help SO much in astral projection.

Chief Tokem, i would shoot Melkor a pm, he seems pretty experienced in this.

good luck!

once you unlock your mind with shit like this its really awe-inspiring.

5. For sure, thanks scooby.

To retro, I guess I'm just kinda wondering how to get that shit started. I've read all these wierd ass things on the internet, like lay in bad and imagine electric pulses running through your body and all sorts of crazy stuff, but that doesnt really work for me.

Lately, like as in the last 2 years, I havent been dreaming all that much. I mean I probably am, but I have absoulutely no recolection of them. Back like 8-10 years ago, around when I was 8 or 10, I used to have insanely vivid dreams. I would remember almost everything, and it pretty good detail too. Back in these days, I had the only lucid dream I've ever experienced. I didn't know what to cal it back then, but I described it to my friends as being in complete control of your dream. At some point while I was dreaming, I somehow just came to the realization that I was dreaming, and from there started to try and change things. I don't remember all of it, but I pulled some Dragon Ball Z shit for a while, flying around shooting beams at poeple, and then I began to summon random structures, like mansions or just giant walls. It was pretty wierd but so cool, I dont even really care about AP that much, I just want to do something like that again.

Last night, after reading that big thread about AP that has the Puerto guy in it, I took some of his advice and while laying in bed kept on thinking "I will remember my dreams" over and over again. It seemed to have helped, since I remember about half of what went on, but I never took the jump to actually realize I was in a dream.

6. you know what, somone suggested that "remember my dreams" thing to me a long time ago, and if i remember correctly, it did actually work lol.

but yea, personally, ive only had the chance to leave my body or project myself out of my body on mushrooms and acid. acid only once though.

i cant really describe how to do it, as its something that just sort of happened, but normally, to get into that state, you definately need to entrance yourself. what works for me is so put on music that easily allows for your thoughts to wander off, eat some good boomers, in moderation of course, and allow your thoughts to totally transcend normal levels.

one time which i accidentally left my body, i felt the ground leave my feet, and i lost all sense of being grounded, while looking out my 3rd story window at school. i felt and somewhat saw the walls fade out, and just visioned myself floating 60 feet above the ground... it was very very odd, and at the time, i was scared so i instantly ran to the nearest staircase to get down to the ground level as fast as i could possibly run.

whats important is that you really become entranced before this happens. theres a certain degree of balance required, as in control vs lack of control over ones self, as well as self awareness/ loss of self awareness.

i hope that makes some sense to you, but as i said before, ive only achieved it through drugs, so mayn will argue that it is not true projection/dreaming, however i beleive it to be 100% the same thing.

7. when I'm in a sober period, I can usually achieve three instances of lucid dreaming in a week, so yeah I think thats a bit more than average...

I usually have a persistent landscape I explore, there is of course variation each time I dream in these environments, but the schematic layout is always the same. Sometimes I discover new places and they become incorporated for future lucid experiences. The general goal is to escape the city into the wilderness, along the way there are a lot of things that will distract me or harm me and it becomes an endurance trial to reach the forest. Sometimes I don't care about escaping though and just have fun in the bazaar listening to music or the carnival riding crazy intradimensional rides.

[​IMG]

One of the funnest things I've done and mentioned before is painting with the dream air. I could compress the air into prisms and depending on the pressure I could get different colors. Making a light sculpture out of air is really surreal, but definitely worth the strain of concentration. I usually wake up tired if I do this.

So what kind of questions about lucid dreaming do you have? I don't consider my experiences astro projection.

8. ahh i was waiting for whoever it was (you apparantly) to post that map!!!! thats one of the single greatest things ive seen posted here, and a real great piece of evidence for the lucid dreaming/astral projection argument. man, every time i see that, im so overwhelmed with jealousy for your experiences!! i cant imagine how awesome it must have been to compile that map.

aweosme! you get + rep for sure for reminding me how awesome that map is.

9. hah thanks. yeah I have no idea why I can do this, perhaps just a general detachment or disinterest in real life has allowed me to focus more attention to the inner world.

It kinda sucks though that I have to stop smoking weed for a week or so to be able to do this. smoking herb gives me dreamless sleep. Its hard to know what I want to experience more :D

10. yea, thats a really tough call haha

11. hey palmer,

whenever i do this i find upon waking that my mind is not fully rested.

do you experience this also?

12. iunno but i always wanted 2 kno hwo that shit felt

13. It depends. If the lucid dream occurs before the first time I wake up, sometime between 2-4 hours in, I'll feel tired when its time to get up. But if I wake up after a normal 8 hour sleep, and go back to bed within a few minutes I'm very susceptible to lucid dreams that don't seem to fatigue me. Could be because I'm entering another REM cycle and eventually get up before getting back into deeper sleep.

14. Lucid dreaming an AP are two TOTALLY different things!!

15. Dude I don't get what the picture is mind explaining? maybe because im a bit stoned .

16. palmer, this is very cool. I have had lucid dreams before, mostly when I was younger. I never had a persistent landscape, and that sounds like something that would be fantastic to explore.

I also have experienced dreamless sleep since i've started smoking more. i've tried using a sleeping mask, as I've noticed that the intensity of my dreams increases when I use it, but it keeps coming off...

17. HMMMM, well dreamless sleep... thats an interesting topic. I don't think you have dreamless sleep, its just a different type of dream, cycle, and experience altogether. Remembering these dreams is just different, might be harder.

I lucid dream every other night, regardless of drugs. Astral projection, I achieve once a week. I remember I used to surf these forums constantly to get answers to my questions. If you truly believe in yourself you can accomplish anything. You really do create your own world. I want to make my waking life more like my dreaming life. I find them to be a little similar already though.

In my lucid dreams I like to fly, or teleport, have sex, create music, skateboard, explore everything i want to enhance in real life. I have recently experienced something very strange to me. A friend of mine who lives on a different continent ran into eachother in a dream. It was a place we both knew, and it made sense. I was lucid, and I tried to talk to him, thinking he was yet another dream character. To my surprise he became lucid as well, and we had a few minutes of conversation before I woke up. WOW... I couldnt believe it, I hadnt seen him in a year. So I got in touch with him, and he experienced the same dream. We were in Croatia, at the beach... and when i woke up he had a few moments left before he awoke. When i woke up, it looked to him as if i fell asleep and started fading. Since then we've been trying to recreate the experience. I think drugs might help, only if used correctly by both parties. I'm still confused about it. Dammmn, this feels like a dream. too bad this text doesnt fuck up whenever i close my eyes and open them again..

anyway. LD and AP great fucking stuffffff. its like 4 in the morning right now, so i'm gonna pass out and have me a lucid one. it works better for me if i only sleep a few hours. i never have the unrested problem.

ohhh, and doing drugs in your dreams is sooo fucking fun. try it

18. The image is a map of my own personal dreamtime crazyland :D Its been slowly built up since I was 13 or so. I, for some reason, find myself in this landscape often and I can recognize areas I've been before and remember specific routes to get to those areas. Each area is probably influenced by places I've seen in waking life, movies/games/books and are appear in response of some psychological significance I am currently unaware of.

hah thats for sure, and they work instantly :D One time I was driving my car and sitting in the backseat smoking a bong at the same time. Needless to say that was confusing as fuck.

19. Wow dude, that picture was crazy And that lihgt prism stuff is crazy too. I've noticed that during my periods of daily smoking I dont remember my dreams at all, except when I tried that one "I will remember my dreams" before bed thing. How do you realize that your dreaming, or like take the first step from having it be a normal dream toa lucid one? I've only lucid dreamed once and it was just a spontaneous moment in my dream where I just realized that none of what was happening was real, and it was all in my head, so why not try to control it? I guess I just need to find out a way to more consistently get to that point, because from there I could take it into my own hands and learn more from experience. Just this morning I woke up and recalled upon most of the key events in my dream, then fell back asleep. Long story short, I was bodyboarding with my normal buddies and got a fat close out, which pushed me under water and I started to get sucked down to a drainage grate at the bottom of the ocean floor. While I was going towards the bottom I started to to thin to myself, " I'm just dreamin right now, al of this is a dream" and then woke up.

I think it's the closest i've got to anything for a while. Seems like that waking up and doing it after falling asleep again may help?

20. Woah woah woah, are you saying that you and your intercontinental buddy had that conversation and both recolected it in the real world? That has to be the most insane thing I've ever heard. An experience like that would absolutely prove the powers of AP, and what is able to be done with it. If someone where to be extrememly good at AP there could be some insane benefits.