Berry Bomb, Blue Mystic, Lady Purple & Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Mixted, Mar 24, 2012.

1. #1 Mixted, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    View attachment lady purple.bmp
    Strain:
    lady purple from De Sjamaan (I bought these seeds from the single seed centre as this seller does not ship to the united states)

Price:
    $10.43 USD per seed
    Sellers' Description: Lady Purple is easy to grow indoors, even for the beginner, but will also flourish outdoors in spring and summer in areas where the climate is moderate. This variety is bred from some of the best Cannabis plants the world knows. Her ancestors can be found in the legendary Indica cultivars of the Afghan Hindu Kush region, as well as the Californian Medical Marijuana scene and the top varieties from Holland.

The Afghani ancestry are the source of Lady Purple's potency, fast flowering and sturdy consistency. A more distant ancestor is a much sought after Jamaican Sativa variety which makes her slightly taller and adds a lot of extra high to complement her Indica body stone.

Crossing these ancestors with an incredible Dutch bred Hindu Kush and the US Purple Kush gives the Lady Purple her final look.

The purple colour is most prominent in her flowers, not just in the leaves.

It is even not uncommon that Lady Purple finishes with green leaves that accentuate the lovely dark purple violet buds.

Buds of mature plants are solid and spiky, covering a large portion of stem and branches. Purple Lady's flowers are covered with sparkling resin crystals and smell of pine and sandalwood with a hint of sweetness.

Type: Afghani/Hindu Kush x US Purple Kush

Indoor flowering: 56 - 70 days

Outdoor flowering: end Sept, 1st week Oct.

Ourdoor yield: up to 300 gr/m2

Height: 100 - 170 cm

Buzz: a strong high with body stone

Taste / smell: pine/sandalwood with a sweet undertone

Medium: Custom soil
    Light: 1000 MH/HPS
    Nutes: FFTB, FFBB
    Yield: 2 OZ per plant.
    Bag Appeal: 9/10 The buds I grew were dense and covered with crystals. No purple color as I did not adjust my temps to really make it sine through (personally color means nothing to me.) If you were to buy a bag of this you would be happy with the look.

Smell:
    7/10 The smell is pretty much as the seller describes not an overpowering smell.
    Taste: 7/10 Very smooth, no harshness to it at all, taste is not bad but not this strains shining trait.
    The High: 9/10 Good god damn! I have never had an issue with sleeping before but this strain KO's me every time. I have fallen asleep with my PS3 controller in my hand on two occasions due to this weed.

Comments:
    All around good reefer great high, mild taste and a decent yield. I will be growing this strain come winter time. Pics located here.

Sellers' Review:
    SSC has been one of the fastest and most reliable places to get seeds from.
    Price: all depends on the original breeder, I would say they have a more than fair markup.

Delivery speed:

7/10 about 8 days, during the holidays.
    Stealth: decent but if the package was opened there would be no doubt what was in the package.

Customer service:

never made it to the point where I had to contact them received 6 of 6 orders in a timely fashion.

Comments:

I personally rate this redistributer as number two, always get your seeds and everything I have ordered from them has been viable.

View attachment blue mystic.bmp  

Strain:
    Blue Mystic from Nirvana

Price:
    35 USD Five pack fem.
    Sellers' Description: Nirvana Blue Mystic was especially selected for its soft blue hues, which appear roughly halfway into flowering. Blue Mystic grows in a very similar manner to Northern Light, showing all the desirable qualities of that marijuana strain, with the added appeal of its own colourful appearance and the faintly berry-like aftertaste of its smoke. Compared to many other marijuana strains, Blue Mystic maintains a neutral smell while growing.

White strain: Yes

Feminized: Yes

Medical: No

Effect: Stoned (body buzz, relaxing effect)

Flowering period: 7 - 9 weeks

Average yield: 350 - 450 (g/m² in SOG)

Flavour: fruity / herbal

Plant height: Short

Plant type: Indoor

Indica / Sativa: Predominantly Indica

Yield: 1.75 OZ per plant.
    Bag Appeal: 8/10 looks good.

Smell:
    10/10 Great smell very floral.
    Taste: 9/10 A pleasure to smoke. Does not stay tasty through the whole bowl but you could just pack them smaller and enjoy it that's what I did.
    The High: 7/10 It is not bad. But it is not super potent by any means. Good all around high but not the best thing I have ever smoked. The flavor made it a better over all experience.
    Pics located here.

Sellers' Review:

Nirvana Being they are a actual breeder I expected a lot more. Customer service is good, their stealth is on par, and their genetics that I have grown out so far is fair at best. Not all bad, better than some bag seed but not what I was expecting from a popular breeder in Amsterdam. I was expecting the best but got better than average.

Price:

great prices for about 100 USD you could easily walk away with three fem strains (5 seeds each) they have bonus points which take off from the total cost (you have to build them up first) and it is pretty easy to find their promo codes online plus they have their weekend whoppers (discount weekly strains). No freebees and a limited strain collection.

Delivery speed:

7/10 about 8-14 days, But as long as 20.
    Stealth: Well its not the best but it is about the same as others sites/breeders, with no extra charge which is a bonus. No extra stealth options or tracking is available from what I have seen.

Customer service:

They will contact you back, all they told me was if you don‘t receive your seeds with in 21 days contact them again, got my seeds on day 20 so no need to get in touch with them again.

Comments:

Love their price, like their blue mystic, it is a easy growing plant with some desirable qualities, I have had mixed experiences with their strains but not enough for me to completely eliminate them, I still have 3 more strains from them to grow out so we will see.

View attachment berrybomb.bmp

Strain:
    Berry Bomb from Bomb seeds (Purchased from sea of seeds)

Price:
    55 USD Five pack fem.
    Sellers' Description:

Type : Indica/Sativa, Mostly Indica
    Flowering : Photoperiod
    Genetics : Bomb #1 x Blueberry
    Flowering Time : Medium
    Height : Medium
    THC Level : 15-20%

Berry Bomb is a special cross of a hand selected Blueberry mother with the all powerful Bomb #1 father. The result is outstanding; think Blueberry, but bigger yields, more THC and we think a better taste. The influence of our Bomb #1 strain gives Berry Bomb explosive growth while making the strain much easier to grow (both indoors and out) and easier to trim than the original. This strain produces a fat dominant single kola with large internodal distances and the characteristic explosive bomb upward growth. This is an excellent choice for SCROG. Indoors the plant will stay of medium height but outdoors this beauty can get huge. Like most purple/blue strains, Berry Bomb will turn blue under correct conditions (i.e. cooler, lower temperatures at night). It is considered to have good mould resistance. At harvest, buds are super frosty with a sweet berry perfume and taste. Delivering a classic indica high with some sativa qualities thanks to the Blueberry mother it won't lay you out for the count.

Bag Appeal: 10/10 This is one of my new favorites, looks fantastic in the bag.

Smell:
    7/10 Good smell was expecting berry but it was not but never the less the smeel is inviting and pleasant.
    Taste: 9/10 Again not very berry but I like the flavor very much and I am a snob when it comes to flavor.
    The High: 10/10 This is the mix I have been looking for a long time. It is a very happy not too lethargic high. Bombed out of my skull but still able to function. Two big thumbs up for Bomb seeds, easy, fast, dank grow! This strain will stay in my garden for a long time. Pics located here.

Sellers' Review:

Sea of Seeds. Great site, 100% reliable for all my orders. Their super stealth option is almost too good. Yeah, I through what I believed to be a empty package and raged for like 10 min until my GF calmed me down and made me go over it. Ashamed? You ask. a little bit. I am not saying they are better or worse than other sites like attitude but they have always done me good.
    Price: all depends on the original breeder, I would say they have a more than fair markup.

Delivery speed:

Stealth: Yup, pay the extra 10 bucks totally worth it.

Customer service:

never made it to the point where I had to contact them received 4 of 4 orders in a timely fashion.

Comments:

I personally rate this redistributer as number one, always get your seeds and everything I have ordered from them has been viable, and the best stealth I have experienced.

View attachment wonderwoman.bmp

Strain:
    Wonder Woman from Nirvana

Price:
    35 USD Five pack fem.
    Sellers' Description: Nirvana Wonder Woman is another one of those fabulous new high-volume marijuana plants. Fresh genetics make it possible for these marijuana seeds to yield over half a kilo of weed per square meter! Wonder Woman bears rock hard buds which are easy to trim. The smoke of this cannabis variety has a classic, rich, skunky flavour accompanied by a long-lasting buzz.

White strain: No

Feminized: Yes

Medical: No

Effect: High (head trip) yet stoned (body buzz)

Flowering period: 8 - 10 weeks

Average yield: 450 - 550 (g/m² in SOG)

Flavour: pungent / fuel

Plant height: Medium

Plant type: Indoor as well as Outdoor

Indica / Sativa: Hybrid

Bag Appeal: 8/10 looks good.

Smell:
    4/10 has a slight smell of weed but mostly it was hay.
    Taste: 4/10 not good, pretty bad from start to finish.
    The High: 6/10 This remindes me a lot of the bulk Canadian weed we used to get way back in high school. Not the best but it does the trick. I found that this weed gave me very bad paranoia. Pics located here.

Sellers' Review:

Nirvana Being they are a actual breeder I expected a lot more. Customer service is good, their stealth is on par, and their genetics that I have grown out so far is fair at best. Not all bad, better than some bag seed but not what I was expecting from a popular breeder in Amsterdam. I was expecting the best but got better than average.

Price:

great prices for about 100 USD you could easily walk away with three fem strains (5 seeds each) they have bonus points which take off from the total cost (you have to build them up first) and it is pretty easy to find their promo codes online plus they have their weekend whoppers (discount weekly strains). No freebees and a limited strain collection.

Delivery speed:

Stealth: Well its not the best but it is about the same as others sites/breeders, with no extra charge which is a bonus. No extra stealth options or tracking is available from what I have seen.

Customer service:

They will contact you back, all they told me was if you don‘t receive your seeds with in 21 days contact them again, got my seeds on day 20 so no need to get in touch with them again.

Comments:

I hated this weed. Yes it is a high yielding plant, with “rock hard” buds but this plant simply only has the potential for a high volume commercial applications. I will never grow or smoke this ever again. I sure hope their other strains are not this bad.

2. no pictures wtf.

edit: lol pics located here.....

good smoke report

3. Sorry, thought about attaching them in but was being high and lazy. They are up there now hope that makes it more user friendly. :)

4. Well, you've officially sold me on Bomb seeds. Now my only problem is picking between Berry Bomb and THC Bomb. Thanks for the report, well done.

5. I liked the berry bomb enough that I have already placed my order for THC Bomb.

6. wat did each yield ?

7. wonder woman = 2.5 oz
    lady purple = 2.0 oz
    blue mystic = 26 grams (totally my fault) clones from her have surpast her already.
    berry bomb = 1..75 oz

I think they all could have given more as the clones thata were taken from these harvested plants look to be in way better condition and are producing bigger buds. well all but the wonder woman I have already chopped her clones down as I am not about wasting space in my grow.

8. Would have loved to smoke some of that berry bomb!

9. Just an update, after growing out another wonder woman plant from different seeds, it is still garbage.