After Earl...Plant First Aid.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Freakbro1, Sep 4, 2010.

1. #1 Freakbro1, Sep 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2010
    Most growers know how to properly render First Aid to the needy in their own ingenious wayz that work quite well. We also know that Weed is quite a resilient plant in its own right. Heck, if a forgetful stoner can grow it, there must be something said for its vigor for life lol !!!

I aint preachin here at all. My heart goes out to all my grower friends up and down the Eastern Seaboard. I cant imagine what u must be thinking right now. I trust that u and your loved ones will be ok.

So, that now leaves the question: How do I fix my babies ???

I hope it doesnt come to it, but in case it does, Im gonna show y'all 3 different wayz I fix broken Stalks, Stems and Branches on my precious ones.

#3 - SPLINTING

Ya know how to splint a broken bone ??? Then ya can fix weed the same way. I take it to the extreme tho and have nice little velcro straps that I can use in a flash. I dont like the sticky residue thats left by tape and shit. It looks nice too, but thats just me lol.

#2 - McDONALDS STRAWS

This is so cool, and works for small to medium sized stems and branches.
    U take sections of straw, cut to size so there is a decent overlap on either side of the boo boo. All ya do is slit one side of the straw and slide it around the affected area. Its great, cuz its basically a reinforced sleeve. Dang, McDonalds really does have a good product - for weed lol !!!

#1 - THE WIRE COIL METHOD

Just what it sayz. Find some decent wire (copper is best - its so pliable). Try to have the plastic coating on it still, so the bare metal wont touch the plant. Make a loose spiral with once again, enough overlap on either side to fit the affected area. Slip the spiral onto the stalk or large branch. U can then twist it to tighten it. I like it becuz if u have to leave it on for extended periods of time for large branches, it wont leave any unsightly ring marks arount the appendage. It expands as the healin is takin place and the plant grows. Theres a pic of the coil down below for ya.

Just my 2 cents (again) y'all, but if it helps one person, I'll be happy :D.

Good vibes to y'all and take care...

Freakbro1
    :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. bump, man.

3. I invite all of u to pitch-in here,
    and post some of your neat ideas :wave:.

Freak
    :smoking: