3/4 weeks into veg and I NEED HELP!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Ienjoysmoking, Aug 9, 2010.

1. Okay, I haven't been keeping a journal, which I now understand how much of a mistake that is. Either way, these babies have been in the soil for 3 weeks on the big one, and 4 weeks on the small one. Counterintuitive, I know. We'll I've been watering at first every other day, too much. Also I was watering straight from tap and out of a solo cup. In the last week, I have switched to letting the tap water sit, and be poured out of a plastic bottle with a lot of holes put in the cap. I also added nuts to my soil two days ago and watered. I mixed the nuts with the first inch or two of the soil then watered. The seeds are bag seed. A

lso I have been using 2 23w 2700k CFLs for the first 3 weeks, realized that was the wrong spectrum and have been using 4 15w 6500k CFLs since, two days now.

Now here is my question. Are the fertilizers you see below good to use? I did a bunch of reading and found the NPK levels that I wanted for veg and flower. Take a look below.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BELOW IS MY SATIVA-DOM and its problems

It has a lot of curved leafs at the most recent pair are really curled downwards
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THis is what it looked like 3 days ago before I added nuts and switched to the right light bulbs
    [​IMG]

Close up of curled top leaves
    [​IMG]

You can see where the tongue shaped leaves used to be on the plant
    [​IMG]

The slight discoloration on the middle edge of the fan leaf also appeared this morning
    [​IMG]

BELOW IS MY INDICA-DOM and its problems

This has many curved leaves too - the bottom ones have been facing downward/curled downward for 2 weeks now. They have been gradually sinking. The slight brown tips you see appeared 2 weeks ago, and have not down anything since.
    [​IMG]

THe bottom leaves shriveled up a week and a half ago
    [​IMG]

See the curved leaf at the top on the left
    [​IMG]

Intense blurry close-up of the curled leaf
    [​IMG]

Please help as soon as you read

Thanks guys,
    IES

2. #2 stoned_bunny, Aug 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
    i think your soil mix and nturients are way to stong for your young plants and they probily we'll get worse inless u transplant them. your best best is to find a soil that had no NPK value or a very low one your soil is 12-10-10 NPK u want something like thisFox Farm Ocean Forest it seems to be the best and for nutrients as u can clearly see yours are for flowering plants and right now thats not what your plants are doin so i could just recommend a solution. pick up a bottle of this Grow Big it would be perfect for veg state and even tho it says hydro it can be used in soil. you mix it in to the water u feed and from experience the plants love it hope i helped