Urgent!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by snow_bud, Sep 13, 2007.

1. The tips of the leafs on my plant are turning yellow my temp is always right and so is the humidity because ive got a fan could it be furt burn im using bio grow

Attached Files:

2. i would guess fert

3. wot can i do to help it now

4. 1. hydro, soilless or Soil & brand name of soil ?
    2. PH of reservoir solution?
    3. PH soil runoff?
    4. PH of water?
    5. Age of plants?
    6. What Fertilizer, dosages, and frequency?
    7. lites, wattage & proximity to plants
    8. Light cycle. 24/0,, 18/6,, 12/12?
    9. In light cycle how long?
    10. Room temps or reservoir temps

your pics are hard to see go to my site (see link below) see if you can match a photo to your plant

5. 1.soil
    2.about 6 i dont have ph meter just a paper measurer i have got closest to 6 as possible
    3./\
    4./\
    5./\
    6.bio grow 1/2 ml per litre
    7.envirolite 200w blue
    8.24/0
    9 dont understand

6. im over watering it smells an their are yellow leaves how much should i water a day

7. zero per day

you should soak the pot, pick it up and feel the weight, let it completly dry out, you can even go till it begins to almost wilt, pick up the pot feel the weight again

water when the pot feels light, another indication is when the soil begins to shrink from the sides of the pot

soak the pot again,

small amounts of watering frequently, only aids in the build up of salts and and ph issues, think of each watering as a mini flush, you want to see water in the catch tray under the pots

if your soil smells bad you may have root rot starting, transplant to new soil, & follow the watering schedule.

always PH adjust everything that goes in your pots to the optimum range 6.5 - 6.8

8. thanks for the help guys

9. post some pics in a day or so, let us know how its doing

10. wtg gg... watering by weight is the best bet.

11. this is what it looks like 2day is it normal for leaves to drupe down like that

Attached Files:

12. its not looking too bad,it will recover ;)

be cautious watering,

13. ok i though it was the ferts yesterday but it wasnt so i flushed the soil is fair damp now shall i just leave it as it is

14. just let it dryout, a week or 2, let it recover

15. ok thanks how will i know we when its recovered

16. no more yellowing, the plant should start to grow